Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy or girl?

Question Boy or girl?

Hi

Was just wondering how many of you wanted to know the sex of your first baby? Most people say that they want a surprise for their first but their consecutive babies they usually find out.

Would like to do a poll but can't figure out how...?

Unfortunately only mods can do polls.

I DEFINITELY had to find out asap. I found out the sex at the 12 week scan, and it was confirmed again at 18 weeks

This is our 1st baby and DH and I are definitely going to find out the sex of our baby we can't wait to know!!

I didnt want to know, but then at 22 week scan i had to know...only to be told i couldnt find our cos bub had knees together the whole time

Once DD was born i was glad i never found out....it added to the whole experiance!
    You go through 9 months of wondering what it will look like, hair colour, eye colour etc.....so go through it wondering if its a boy or girl....thats my opinion any how!

I definitely want to know the sex! I am reallllllllllllllllllllly hoping to find out at my 13 wk scan and I cannot wait!!! Hoping that the lil one is going to cooperate and spread their legs.. hehehe

Yep, we definitely wanted to know! I'm pretty sure we'll try to find out with all of our bubs as soon as we can LOL. We choose names early on too and I love being able to refer to the baby by name and being able to say 'he' instead of he/she/it.

we wanted a surprise, but i think we have accidently found out the sex through our ultrasound.

this is our first baby.

DP and i wanted to find out but the guy who did the ultrasound, at 22weeks, said it wasnt his job to tell(then he said he would put a 5cent bet on it being a boy). So DP and i have been wondering ever since. So finally i booked in Friday the 19th to have a 4D scan done and i cant wait!
    Hopefully bubs co-operates and has legs uncrossed

Simone xxx

We didn't really care either way - we weren't going to ask, but if we saw something, we saw something. Turns out that within a minute of the 19 week scan starting, DH saw Bob's bits. We had to come back for further scanning that day so we talked about it and decided to confirm with the sonographer, who said yep, he certainly had bits and wasn't shy about showing them! LOL

with that said, If i didnt want to know the sex, it would have been too bad. The first thing I saw on the screen was Junior's "bits".

I found out with Milo, but we will probably have a surprise next time.

Me too 1st Bub and desperate to find out - only 8 days to wait.

Danni - what was the sex of your baby?

kerry Guest

I had a magic baby (surprise) with B and would definately not find out again, regardless of how many subsequent pgs I might be blessed with.

Honestly I think not knowing gave me something to look forward to during the labour.

Well I asked my Ob when he did a scan at 16 weeks and he declared it was a boy. So DH and I spent the next 5 weeks before our 21 week ultrasound getting excited about our son. At our 21 wk ultrasound we asked the sonographer to check it was a boy and he told us it was not a boy after all, but a litlle girl! OMG. I asked him to check 3 times and he said he was very sure, but I am still having trouble believing it. I don't think I'll really believe it until my baby is in my arms. Curiosity will probably get the better of me and I might just have to book in for another scan...

We didnt find out at our scan. We wanted to leave it as a surprise.
    Its sort of annnoying because everyone asks if we know and we are constantly saying no.

im having a boy

I did find out and I told people. We also told people what his name would be and from then on, we addressed him by name.

Before I had trouble conceiving, it never occurred to me that this would matter. For some reason, after all the kerfuffle, it was nice to have a definite answer and know who we were going to to get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast