Thread: breech from beginning???

Red face breech from beginning???

Hi, im new to all of this and im very curious.... i am a mother of 3 boys and am having my 4th which i recently found out was a girl (yeyy)... I am 24 weeks and have been informed that from my 12 week ultrasound my lil girl has been breech and is sitting quite comfortably there, in majority of my ultrasounds she gives them a hard time and wont move from her position n if forced to move she goes straight back... they find it hard to find her heartbeat alot due to the way she is sitting has anyone ever been through this before?? wat happened did they move??
    PLS HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT... ty

Until about 32 weeks babies have lots of room to move (and beyond too ). Jazz was breech at all our scans (she turned at about 33 weeks), and I was told, when I asked, that at 12 and 20 weeks they are so small that stating their position is pretty pointless.

Congratulations on your little girl!
    At this stage, she has lots of room to move. Perhaps that's just the spot she found comfortable on that particularly day.
    Particularly since this is your fourth baby, she could turn head-down pretty much any time right up till you go into labour. So I certainly wouldn't worry about it for a while yet.

thanks guys ,

This pregnancy has been so different compared to my boys... also sorry if this is annoying but i find that i have very minimal movement with her and can go days without having any... i know she is fine but is this a girls trait??

Maybe she's just less active (I don't think it's a girl/boy thing). Do you know whether your placenta is on the front or back? If on the front, you will likely feel less movement than if it were on the back.

PS. In case you're wondering, your ticker in the your signature won't work till you become a member. Which will happen after you've posted some more and spent a bit more time on BB

umm to be honest not quite sure.. i know she is leaning on it, her bak is facing my belly

My bub was in the breech position until about 30 weeks. Then she was head down but in the posterior position and she was born in that position.

yeah its similar to my son he did the same thing but she is a bit more stubborn they said they r abit concerned cus where she is sitting she is sitting on the cervix and leaning on the placenta, they just want her to move cus my last son engaged at 5 months and stayed there and i was put on permanent bed rest not good with two older kids but i guess thats my concern too that she could grow and stay there and be too heavy i guess

Have they given you exercises to do to try and get her to move? I know they tried to get my bub to turn around but she wouldnt budge either. Hopefully in the next 16 weeks she will move for you.

yeah they said to lay down and put a pillow under my backside as much as i can and to do this other one but it makes me too dizzy lol thanks i hope she moves too!!