Thread: Bubby movements

Default Bubby movements

I'm curious when other people started feeling their bub move. I'm preg with #3 (lost #2 at 4 weeks ) and im already feeling movements, feels like i have felt slight movements for a few weeks. With my first i felt him at 14 weeks. I'm 13 weeks now..

Welcome to BB, and congrats on your pregnancy.
    I felt my first movement at 15weeks.

I am 14 wks tomorrow, have not felt anything! I cant wait til I do!

Hi MummyNelly
    I felt my first movements at 15 weeks (this is baby #1)
    I have heard that you feel movement earlier with 2nd or 3rg pregs as you know what your actually feeling for...

im 16 weeks with my first and I am still waiting for those first beautiful kicks I think cos i don't know what Im waiting for it takes longer to recognize it as a kick!
    I know there is another post somewhere on here that has a poll on when everyone felt their first kicks I think if you search for it you will find it!
    Good luck and I hope you feel your kicks soon
    xox
    Jellybean due 8th Sept 07

I felt my first proper movements at 15-16 weeks (this was my first). They say that you usually feel bubs move earlier with subsequent pregnancies because you know what it feels like so maybe you are feeling movements. I did feel a flutter at 12 weeks just once, but never felt it again, I think that was movement too but not sure. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Hi,

I felt a few flutters at week 14 and then nothing until week 18. Those 4 weeks in between were reaaally long and it was great to hear the heartbeat at my week 16 midwife appointment. All my other symptoms had gone so it was reassuring.

g00ber Guest

This is my first.... i felt my first kicks at about 19 weeks but felt a few flutters at about 16 weeks

Cheers,
    g00ber

*hugs* for your loss MN but that's so great to hear about your pg! for a H&H journey the whole way!

With pg#1 I didn't feel anything til 19/20wks but with pg#2, I felt my first bubble sensation at 12 wks and then my first real movement at 16wks.