Thread: Cant stop crying

Default Cant stop crying

Is anyone out there really teary?? My daughter received an Academic Excellence award yesterday and I had to keep my camera up over my face to hide the fact that tears were streaming down my face. Oprah, I'm bawling, Biggest Loser - bawling. DH mopped the floor - you guessed it - almost hysterical (though I must say that was probably the shock). I am not depressed or anything, I just cant stop crying at the drop of a hat

Kirsty77 Guest

Yep I cry at the drop of a hat too! I cry at the sad/setimental ads on t.v! Have to haide my face from Corey or he thinks its something hes done!ROFL!

Oh golly - I'm not even pregnant and I already cry at the drop of a hat!

HELP!! :shock:

Hee hee, DH explaining to me about the price of high definition tvs, and screen sizes and I started crying because I was starting to lose concentration and I was trying really hard to understand but he was taking so long to explain!!

So I am sobbing and he is always so good, has this patient/tender/trying to hide amusement look on his face, and says I'm so good and clever for listening and then finishes his story. To anyone else he would sound patronising, but he always knows the right thing to calm me, which is pretty special, considering he's up against the irrational force of pregnancy!!

Do your partners/family think you're wierd for crying, or are they really understanding? DH used to panic, but now he knows a bit of TLC does the job, a milo or kiss or heat pack

I remember blubbering away when watching Oprah & nothing would stop me. DH & I are like you Kate, we would laugh about it. I got even worse after the birth though 8-[

I've been known to cry at ads :shock: . I used to sook every time the huggies ad came on.

Yes I must confess to being a soppy sook to many things ATM.

I am a blubbering mess at the moment to.
    Usually i end up bawling my eyes out when i watch the biggest loser, and a current affair The news is another bad one, especially if the stories involve kids or old people, i'm really bad this time, Dp thinks i've lost the plot LOL