Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Gender Predictor

goldilocks Guest

Smile Chinese Gender Predictor

Hi ladies!

Just wondering how many of you mummies tried out the chinese gender predictor before finding out the sex of your bubs...and was it correct?!

I thought I'd try it out just for fun and apparently I'm having a girl...although everyone (myself included) thinks it'll be a boy! LOL

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

goldilocks Guest

Wow! That's so funny, Em...who would have thought it would be so accurate for all those bubs! Hmmmm...maybe we'll be having a baby girl after all...

Congrats again on your beautiful pink bundle You must be sooooooooo happy!

Love the new ticker, btw

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

It predicted a boy for me and my SIL and we both had girls! LOL

Nic

Depending on which site I visited I would getting varying results - some said boy, some said girl LOL. 50% of them got it right LOL!

Both mine where right.

But it does depend on what site you are looking at as well. Like Angel said one of them will get it right.

Goldilocks if you find out what you are having before your due date you will have to come back and post if it was right or not.

Mine predicted a girl...and was right. But then she was born 3 months early, so I don't know what it would have predicted for her actual birth date!

for my first it predicted girl (although had my conception date been slightly wrong it could have been boy) and I had a boy

for my second it said definitely girl - and it's definitely a boy

The chinese gender chart said girl for me and was right, but the same one said girl for two of my friends pg at the same time and they both had boys!

I think with my first boy it said girl & with my second boy it said boy.
    One thing though, I was wondering if your age is closer to your next birthday should go off that? Like I am closer to 26 then 25 so should I go off 26? This was something my sister questioned that got me thinking...

Yep... it worked all 3 times for me.

It worked for my first 2, this time it says girl but i'm sure it's another boy, so we'll have to wait and see.

I was looking at them again & I get different answer depending on the chart. The "luna" chart says this one will me a girl. But said my second was a girl & first was a boy.
    A bit too inconsistant (sp?) for me.

I have looked at 2 different ones. The age of conception and the month you conceived in, both said boys with my first 2 which was correct. However this time around it says a girl, but I conceived 5 days after my birthday, so isn't like I was months into being "30" so if I go by 29 which is how old i was when I entered into the month we conceived it says a boy. (does that makes sense rofl)

The one where you add 9 months to your age to get your lunar age says a girl. I have a gut instinct that it is another boy.

Love

The charts said that Mason was a girl, Angus was a boy and this bub is a girl.
    So that's 2 out of 3 wrong!

The luna chart was right for my last 3 babies. It doesn't go low enough in age for my first though

It said we'd be having a boy and thats what the scan told us too.. so tis correct for us so far!

I got one in the latest cosmo pg magazine... it says to take your age at conception, add 9 months to that then find the month of conception and where they meet tells you if it's blue or pink.

We tried it on a few friends that have already given birth, and it was correct all times, then with me it says boy, and another friend it says girl... we will just have to wait and see!

Lorin Guest

How does this work how can i try. Is there a wesbite for it or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast