Thread: Chubby back! Oh the joys!!

Default Chubby back! Oh the joys!!

Ok.. I am going to have a whinge about something... I am loving being pregnant and watching my body change but c'mon.... do I need to have a chubby back?!?! Back in early pregnancy I noticed I was getting some fat rolls on my sides above my hips, BUT you could only see them when I twist my body. I just had a shower and just admiring myself in the mirror (LOL) and I could see the fat rolls clear as day!! I go to my lovely DP and tell him I have fat rolls.. and he said WOW you sure do! LOL and he made a comment that is not helping the situation at all - "I will call the bakery and tell them to come take their rolls back!!" I gave him a good kick on the butt for that one...

Before getting pg I was going to the gym 5 days a week and I got my body to the shape that I was quite happy with. Its just so amazing how the body can change!! And I know that it is all part of being pregnant..

First my legs got fat, now my back.. whats going to be next?!?!

hehe my next thing was the chubby face, it goes away quickly afterward but I still feel like I have a moon face.

I'm just not looking in mirrors anymore. DP is always saying to me, 'you've put on no weight at all!" when I have the chubby back, nasty celluite that wasn't there at all before and a saggy butt. I think he's just distracted with the E cup boobs that came with the package.

Lucky those bubs are worth it

Oh dear I can so sympathise!

I got back fat for the first time in my life when I was pregnant with my second baby. It was actually the final straw - that's what pushed me over the edge and motivated me enough to lose my baby weight. I'm back to pre-first-baby weight now and the back fat is all but gone.

But all that is for AFTER baby comes for now just marvel at the fantastic thing your body is doing - after your bub is born you'll miss looking like this...trust me! The pregnant body is a sight to behold especially right at the end and you have all that to look forward to yet!

It's even worse having the back fat after you've had your babies

IKEWYM V, I have begun to notice hail damage on my thighs, it's not good. I'm hoping that some of it is just fluid, but I'm sure most of it is just FAT!!!!! I still think you look fabulous, can't wait to see your next tummy shot.

I made the mistake of comparing my new license photograph which was taken last week to my old one…….WOW talk about moon face! And im only 15 weeks pregnant!! I think by the end of this pregnancy I could give Bert Newton a run for his money ha-ha.

Oh yes the thighs too! I few weeks ago I couldnt do my pants to button up because of my belly now I cant get them past my thighs!!!!!!!

Buying spunky maternity clothes makes me feel better. I choose to blame the clothes haha. Its not me that looks bad, its the pre pregnancy clothes that do...its their fault!

Hope you feel better Veronica

LOL

So I am not the only one out there with a chubby back!! I know that it all comes with the joys of pregnancy and I expect it, just not used to it!!

Fletch - I will ask my bakery if they want you rolls too

Mel - I think there is no going back with the way my thighs are looking! I was chatting to a lady in my aqua natal class yesterday (she was a pretty keen gym go-er like me) and she is amazed at how quickly her body has changed too.

But, all this is worth it because you get a gorgeous lil baby boy or girl at the end!! And then afterwards... to the gym to try and get rid of it all before the next one. hehe

V, it's one reason why I wanted my two close together so I didn't have to go through all the effort into getting back into shape only to loose it again for the next one. I'm hoping to find a gym near my mums place so I can drop the kids off to her, and duck to the gym 3 times a week. That's my plane anyway, it sounds good but who knows how I go.