Thread: CM question 10 weeks preg - Stressing

Red face CM question 10 weeks preg - Stressing

Hi Ladies,

Sorry if it is TMI

but

i just went to the toilet and i had like CM which was like clear glue, very thick blob thick and very strecthy even more that EWCM...

Do any of you know what it could have been ...

Beginning to worry slightly..

CM is normal during pregnancy.
    I've had it a lot of the last few days.

I scared me because it isl ike nothing i have seen before - it is verly jelly like almost ....wasnt heaps of it but enough for me to notice it.

God i am so scared something will go wrong...

Have had this with all 3 pgs and it was fine. i think you only worry if its smelly or coloured.

Def not smelly and it was pretty clear

The things our bodies go through - no wonder i am so tired hehehe

I had heaps of this around the 13 week mark. Sticky blobs of clear or whitish stuff. Don't worry, it's just hormones I'd say

Pheeew thanks girls.. feeling better.

Perfectly normal

Its pretty normal. I had it also. I think its a problem if its really stinky as it could mean theres an infection.

Normal. I had that in clear and in white, and I also had it in green. (I know, I go on and on about the green but it really freaked me out!)

I'm still getting some now, but some days are stickier than others.

Ryn,
    I also have some green discharge sorry if TMI but only when I wipe after going to toilet there isn't enough that it gets on undies or anything. My obs has sent me for a swab to be taken...am freaking out about it too it doesn't seem to be there every time??? so confused and worried. It doesn't smell or anything??? Feel comforted to read your message though. Has eased my worries a bit?

I was greatly reassured by other women when I had mine - my first pregnancy symptom! - and it doesn't seem to be uncommon. Just not that talked about, for some reason, can't think why LOL. Like you, it's only green sometimes, and only when I wipe - I'm not sure if it goes clear/white if left for a bit (have to experiment now LOL) or just waits for me to wipe. I hope you get good results back soon.

CM and the excess of it is a daily thing for me, but the doc said its all normal as long as it doesnt smell bad. I have had clear, white and greenish in colour and also globby stuff. Some days there are more than others and I found that there was more in the first trimester than now. I sometimes wonder if it will ever stop!!!