Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coke

Default Coke

I drink a lot of coke. I eat healthily and am getting all my vitamins, but cant kick my coke habit ( the drink ). I drink about 3 cans a day.

Does anybody else have any unhealthy cravings?

hah naughty girl!
    i totally understand

i still drink coke too
    not as much as you though! loll
    but its just sooooo gooddddd....

my only other naughty habbit is coffee
    but its only one cup a day
    never any more

i really must drink more water though!

I dont drink coffee, but I do have a cup of tea in the morning. I'm sure everyone who reads this is probably thinking "how hard could it be" but I just cant get a grip on it.

God if the coke doesnt kill me the stress will, lol!

I'm a terrible person

Did you see that thing on Today Tonight about the cheeseburger from 1997 or whatever?

I drink coffee,at least 3 cups and a can of pepsi max with dinner.I never liked coffee until i hit 2nd tri. im really bad

We use to buy a 30 pack of diet coke on shopping day - wednesday and it would be gone usually by Friday/saturday, so then we would buy 2 or 3, 2lt bottles a day on the weekend and then back to 1 x 1.25 bottle on monday until wednesday!

Then the price started to increase and I told DH, that's it, no more diet coke! We still buy bottles on the weekend, but I don't drink as much of it now.

I was horribly addicted and it is hard to kick the habit, so I truly understand!

I went cold turkey and the headaches OMG!!
    Goodluck with trying to kick it..

Nic

I was a complete addict. It was one of the only things I could handle in my first trimester lol. Managed to cut it out for about 3 months then back onto a small amount for the last 3.

Now I'm an addict again lol...

Glad I'm not the only one. When I was pregnant it was terrible (the addiction). I mentioned it on another board and got flamed so badly, I've never posted there again!!

I've been having 1-2 cups of coffee a day. But I've been good at the coke thing, only 1 a week.

Melinda Guest

Oooooh I am LOVING Coke ATM!!!! It's a huge craving for me right now! LOL

I've not had coke for a couple of weeks now but it's one thing i do crave and will buy some next time i go shopping.

*LOL* I was a HUGE diet coke & coffee drinker (yay the stress of working in sales at an insurance company) and when I fell pregnant I went cold turkey on both. When I hit the 2nd trimester (still suffering from MS and I hate ginger products with a passion), my FIL suggested it was safer to drink coke than the diet version because of the chemicals. So I had a glass or two a day instead (I was craving the sugar so badly) and just made sure I didn't have any coffee till the 3rd trimester..and even then I just had decaf.

Tulip, you could tell your DP that you need the milk badly because of the calcium in it. I wish I'd drunk more, I swear Maddy sucked all of the calcium out of my body and left me with plenty of dental bills to have teeth pulled & filled. *sigh*

I feel much better now!! At least I'm not alone, lol!

Janie Guest

I drink one cup of decaf coffee in the morning which I don't think is too bad but my 'bad; food at the moment is Salt and Vinegar chips. I have been waiting to go off them but I love them and can't get enough of the salty goodness.

Don't drink coke and occasionally drink a flavoured mineral water but otherwise I just stick to water.

lucysmummie Guest

Hi my name is shinee and Im a cokaholic!!!

I was bad when I wasnt pregnant but when I fel I cut back to a can a day sometimes i can go without but everytime im at the shops I HAVE to have a coke with some really salty hot chips... I never drank coffee before i was pregnant but i actually only craved coffee, coke, hot tomatoes and chips in the first trimester....

Im a bad person also and when i drink it my bubba goes wild in my tummy... cant kick the habbit....lol I drink plenty of water so its not that bad i spose....

My down fall is Ice Cream... I have a bowl every night!!! Oh and soft drink too... I seem to be loving solo ATM... it was sprite up until a few weeks ago!!!
    Ahhh... as long as we get all the vitamins etc... we should be right!

I was big on Cherry Coke when I was pg with Glenn. I would put in on the counter & the check out person would say "you realise you have cherry coke... I would just reply I'm pregnant.
    When I was pg with Evan I loved Black Stallions (like red bull) but it had to be with a packet of S n V pringles.

I would love a cherry coke again this time but you can't get them anymore. They must have figured the public didn't want them anymore when there sales dropped once I stopped buying them every day. I swear I was the only one who liked them. I would have a bottle of coke maybe 1 to 2 times a week now. So not too bad. I don't think I have had a chance to get to addicted as I have no money to buy it! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast