Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: contractions after a fall...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Simone the green could be merconium which means the baby could be distressed, stop messaging and calling your DH and just call an ambulance. Your DH is being rediculous and the more you wait the more danger you could be putting your baby in.

Simone, I'm with the other girls. DO NOT listen to Ryan. You are possibly putting yourself & that little baby girl at risk. Call an ambulance NOW and get yourself to hospital. What is happening does not sound normal!

We seriously care about you Simone, but you are the only one who can help yourself right now. If I had my license and I lived in Melbourne I would take you myself. You need to get an ambulance or a taxi and get to hospital. Nothing is more important than your health and your little girl. If you want her to have the best chance, you need to think about her right now and not what Ryan thinks is best.

Simone, if you wont go against Ryan and call an ambulance perhaps someone else from BB from Melbourne can for you?

Considering we have ambulances present with people who have a sore toe I would much rather see a 30week pregnant woman with BH, green discharge, pain, ??PE symptoms call an ambulance and come to hospital than the toe!! Ryan is being unreasonable and while you may need the money, there is nothing more precious than the bundle you are carrying (and that is speaking from experience - see my signature). Take every care you can with that little bundle. If it is a false alarm - so be it. But if it isn't ... this is the reason you need to be checked. GP or RWH, tram or ambulance - you choose but get to one of them now.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I'm going to lock this thread now, it's just going around in circles. Simone, you know what you have to do and you know you have our support. But we can't do anything else for you now - you need to make that step. I hope everything is okay with you and your baby, post and let us know after you've had a check-up as I am sure everyone would love to know what is happening after hearing your story. I hope you can be seen asap.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234