I was determined to get my twins back to school before i had #3. Was due 18th feb but of course on the first day back at school as I was lining them up to go into their new classroom, I got my first cx. They started at 2 mins apart from the start.
Had made a date to go out with the girls for a coffee/milkshake and was determined still to go, so i went in labour to the coffee shop. They were a bit shocked when i drove there and rocked up for a cuppa with cx at 1.30 sec apart- lol

After i had finished there, i went to the supermarket and butcher to make sure there was food for the family to eat that nite, and drove home with cx 1 min apart-lol
Finally got to the hossy at 12pm and was 3cm and in full labour.

By the time the twins had finished school that day- i had our DS # 3 in the most amazing birth.
.
If it wasnt peek hour, i could have made it back to pick them up from school that day lol