Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coping with Hot Weather

hehehe - it's 5 degrees here which is a heatwave by january standards...still, I can't wait to be in Melbourne next week....30....mmmmmm

Its not a nice 30 though, its 10.30am, and its over 30 by now, very muggy (rain coming, soon hopefully!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Its not a nice 30 though, its 10.30am, and its over 30 by now, very muggy (rain coming, soon hopefully!!
    It's not muggy. Not in the grander scheme of things. I just wish DP would open windows though - he won't, so I spend time outside in the cool, and he swelters inside. Men!

But a severe thunderstorm warning just came over the pager (SES) for this afternoon, so may cool down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
    But a severe thunderstorm warning just came over the pager (SES) for this afternoon, so may cool down a bit.
    I got the same page from CFA and am looking forward to it in a way!

Melbourne rain is on it's way! Can't come soon enough!

Latest radar images:
    http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR022.loop.shtml

I've been keeping an eye on the weather through 'The Age's' web site and it seems like they predict rain on the days????? I thought you folks were in the middle of a drought?

As soon as we arrive, we're going to head down to Sorrento and have a week at the beach before spending time with the rello's, so I'm hoping for some lovely sunny days from the 12th to the 18th or so.

Adele, you'd be best to look at the bureau of meterology's website... BOM dot gov dot au

Get your information right from the source.

try also weatherzone dot com dot au - another great site, and a bit more user-friendly than the BOM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12