Thread: Cravings!!

kjorgo1 Guest

Default Cravings!!

Hi everyone!

Is anyone finding with their m/s that if they eat what they are craving they don't feel as sick afterward? I had this last pg too. This morning I felt horrible but was really craving strawberries and cream. So I got some, ate the whole punnet with icing sugar and cream all over it, and afterward felt fantastic!! However if I'd eated anything else I would have felt like crap!

I'm really just happy to eat anything and keep it down, I've already lost 3kg because of my m/s.

Am I strange???

H&K
    Jorja

hi jorga,

i know what you mean. in the first tri i just HAD to eat what i was craving. and often it would be the same thing all day. ie: toast with peanut butter for bfast lunch and dinner!! i guess your body knows what it needs!!

hope you are feeling better soon!!

Linda

Default reply

YES Jorja.........

Just kidding sweetie, mind you if I attempted to eat at all, Id chuck regardless, and it's so not pretty when the cravings you have are doritos and chocie big M......

After 10wks of M/S and almost that much weight lost I now have a theory. I eat whatever I crave because I figure if I'm going to throw up, I'm going to throw up and I may as well enjoy it going down. Gross I know but totally true! *L* ewwww....

I eat whatever I crave because I figure if I'm going to throw up, I'm going to throw up and I may as well enjoy it going down. Gross I know but totally true!
    exactly !! I had 27 weeks of m/s then a 2 week break and then another 11 weeks of - pretty severe, and this is exactly what I would say to people who were questioning what I was eating / drinking.