Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cravings and Gender

Default Cravings and Gender

What cravings did you have throughout your pregnancies and what sex was bubs?

#1 pregnancy - Asparagus - within a few days of conceiving, tomatoes, grapes, bananas - I don`t normally like bananas but had to eat them daily.

#1 bub was a boy - Matthew

#2 pregnancy - Pickled onions - again this craving hit me very early into my pregnancy and I don`t like pickled onions, fish cooked on the BBQ but I wanted it wrapped in foil with lemon and butter on the fish (I never got around to having my fish ), KFC chips but it had to have lots of their seasoned salt on them, chocolate - I don`t really like chocolate but throughout this pregnancy I have had to have it everyday, DH laughs at me as he is the chocolate lover, not me!!!!!

#2 bub - we`ll find out on Wednesday what colour we`re having.

Looking at my cravings with this pregnancy compared to my first, they are very different to each other.

ooohh cant wait till wednesday

girlie vibes!!

I loved to eat peaches with both my boys, maltesers with Emma. Funny things is, I stacked on the weight with the boys and only gained 9 kg with Emma.

I was right into the salty chips and anything lemon flavoured. Still like that lemon flavouring actually.

Also oranges or other juicy fruits. Can't get enough liquid.

With Nicholas I craved fruit, whether it be juice or pieces ofl fruit and loved water (normally I hardly drank it) and I totally went off soft drinks.

This time I have craved anything salty. I haven't been able to drink much juice this time nor water but have forced myself to drink it) and I have loved drinking soft drink.

Although both pregnancies I have gone off chocolate altogether and normally I love my chocolate fix.

I have had cravings for pickled onions too, I think I ate a whole jar in just under a week. Salty food has been top of my list as well, and cheese and milk which I never normally like is something that I have had to have everyday. Having said that though i dont know what we are having. Although gut feelings tells me boy.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Caramel milkshakes and you know what I had, lol. I normally like cramel milkshakes anyway, but I HAD to have them whenever we were at the shops, I could not leave without having one, sometimes I would even have 2 8-[

skyelar Guest

I had a & all I wanted was lemonade iceblocks & black currant fruit pastilles Could not stand red meat, even some ads on TV for pizza & deep fried chicken wings made me

This time I still want the iceblocks & lollies but am tolerating meat much better.

With Kynan I craved salty & sour things most of the time. I went right off chocolate for a long time too. Although, with all of my PGs at some point I had cravings for donuts, sour cream and onion pringles, and curried egg sandwiches.

Pg # 1 macdonalds chocolate sundae with double the chocolate yummmmm was my main craving at least 3-4 times a week we would drive the half hour to accomodate my cravings = girl

Pg # 2 salt and vineger (sp) on crumbed snags for the take away store and toasted cheese sandwichs and tuna mornay and cashew nuts = boy

Pg # 3 ( current) Tuna mornay anything salty corned silverside and white sauce pickled onions even though i would only suck the juice off them and spit em out eeewww sorry TMI ) cashew nuts but to throw in kingston bickies for good measure = scan says Boy so will will see

lucysmummie Guest

My cravingshave changed all the way through....

I could only stomach toast with butter for like the first 3 months every things else came up after i ate it so i just gave up eating!

I couldnt stand chocolate or Mince! but now Im kinda pretty much back to normal... choclate doesnt taste the same tho (coming from a choc o holic)....

My cravings have been...

#1 toasted Cheese and tomato AND LOTS of tomato sandwiches
    #2 Any sour lollies!!!!!

So cant wait to see what this bubba turns out to be!!!!

Hi
    I craved salty chips, and potatoes in every form!!! I also craved anything yellow. Totally went Off Chicken.
    We had a DS.

LOL I've got hot chips craving and anything potatoes as well.

That long with chocolate milk (every morning without fail - cannot function without it) and sweet pastrys after I've had the potatoes/savoury food LOL.

And he's definately a boy - confirmed 3 times already hehe!!

Default cravings

This is our first and have a gut feeling it is a boy but not so sure after reading all your comments

I crave eggs (must be fried or scrambled though) , bacon, chocolate oh and sausages (pref cold) are the only things that I can eat without feeling nauseated straight away- also water and was never a big water drinker. KFC chips ( I am sure they put something on them to drive us preg ladies banana's).

Feel huge especially after reading what I have just written but have only put on 2 kilos' so far and am nearly 3 month's

Sue W

For me it started with watermelon/melon juice. Then all I wanted was chicken and dutch smoked cheese. Ended up with a girl.

allyfield Guest

With my first bub I craved for Milo, creaming soda and mashed pumpkin. I had a little morning sickness but not too bad. I had a boy.

With this pregnancy I am craving packet chips doritos or sour cream & chive chips and fizzy drink it even got bad where I woke my DH the other night at 2.00am for them. I have morning sickness all day and all night. Hopefully this pregnancy I am having a girl.

Dee let us know the gender?

Ally.

Pregnancy 1: Cheese of any time, custard

Pregnancy 2: Cheese of any type, custard, gravy(mountains of gravy

Pregnancy 3: So far, sweet and sour, vinegar, fresh apple n orange juice, hot and sour soup (never tried it but damn it sounds good and i want some, salt and vinegar chips

OMG Fletch you're so right!!

The funniest thing is I bought pancake mix last week because last Friday I decided I wanted pancakes for lunch hehe!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast