Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cravings - what are yours???

Default Cravings - what are yours???

Hi Girls,
    Ive been craving filet-o-fish from McDonalds nearly every day - I only give in once a week - and cheese and pickles mmhhhhhh!!! Anybody else get lots of cravings?????

I was getting cravings for chomps (the chocolate bar) but now its curlywurls and iceys - but i am just glad i can have a little chocolate again
    lol

I know - any excuse, lol

When I was pg with Declan I craved for Hungry Jacks grilled chicken burgers.

OH NO Rayla now youve done it I am going to be thinking about a fillet of fish burger all night oh yummo now I am hungry again hehehehe LMAO I craved barnicle bills and went wild over that and I have also had cravings for roast vegies and gravy hehehehehe also fried rice has had a mention too, OMG this post has made me so hungry LOL
    :chairfall:

LOL Amy, I know!! Ive been thinking about filet-o-fish since I posted it. The only good thing is I'm too lazy to go and get it, ROFL!!!!

hehehehehe, I just rang DH to see if it was ok to go and get it I said "the baby is asking for a fillet o'fish meal " hehehehe and he said yes so I am off to go and get me and the kids MC a's mmmmmm yummmmmmooooooo

LOL Emma after seeing this post I went to Mcas and got not one but 2 fillet o' fish burgers and ate them both plus a large fries and i am not even over full hehehehehehe

I am big on Sourcream on Boiled potatos.
    I have been craving Tea too. I'm not a tea or coffee drinker but I will have an earl grey now & then. I haven't given in yet as I figure tea ia the last thing my bladder needs!

Ok girls, just went down and got my filet-o-fish meal. Fanatstic!!!!

I'm craving heaps of fruit(like last time). Also crave Subway sometimes, but mainly it's fruit, ehich i can't get because none of it looks any good

Kirsty77 Guest

I've been craving alot of sweet things this time. I've actually just sent Corey out to get white chocolate and salt and vinegar chips Am going to pay for it later with bad heartburn I bet!

Hmm..well my cravings have changed thoughout...it used to be yogurt and cheeseburgers, DH once bought me an extra so later that night when I went 'I could go another one' he said 'ta daaa'. Which was sweet.

Now I am just thirsty all the time, for anything. Love kiwifruit and am still off bananas (convenient really, considering their price at the mo).
    Not as particular as I was at around 3 - 12 weeks. As in, back then ONLY a cheeseburger (or whatever it was) would fix me, whereas now, I will feel like pasta but have a sandwich instead and that's fine. I'm trying to figure out what my body wants when I crave..eg, cheeseburgers mean I need meat or carbohydrates, yogurt means I need dairy, chocolate cravings can be distracted with apple juice so...sugar?

You girls were funny about the fillet-o-fishes, made me smile

*Rach* Guest

Hello...
    My cravings are Coke Spiders and Milk Arrowroot biscuits dipped in tea. mmmm , i even snuck out of bed at 1am fot my biscuit fix a few nights ago, i would have got away with it except i forgot to hide the empty packet...

I have tos ay that my craving is iced coffee, I am drinking it by the tonne. I dont usually like to drink milky drinks but at the moment I just cant seem to get enough milk.

Milk and oranges were my cravings with Lindsay. I craved singapore noodles with Paige and Erin just loved potato scallops!

This time around i am already craving, at the moment it is Arnotts woodfire italian shapes YUM! and heinz vegetable soup with warm crusty bread.

allyfield Guest

Hi there

My cravings are onion rings from hungry jacks and fried mushrooms.

Ally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast