Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Hormonal Moments...

Default Crazy Hormonal Moments...

Come on girls spill! I can't be the only neurotic hormonal woman on the planet Poor marc didn't know what hit him when I was pg. I could scream if he breathed on me the wrong way.

One story that particularly sticks out, was a normal shopping trip down at the local coles. I got shoved by a fruit/veg unpacker and just went mental, screaming and yelling going off my nut! Marc had to slowly distract me so I would move away, I think everyone in the whole store heard me, and then continued to hear me as I grumbled about it for the rest of our shopping trip LOL!

Oh dear whats the poor guy in for next time

So come on tell us some of your most funniest/embarressing "hormonal" moments

*hugs*
    Cailin

Jackie Guest

I would just go off at the slightest things, either being a crazy angry woman or in tears for no reason.
    One thing I remeber (it was sooo long ago)my then (not so D)H dropped an egg and it broke on the kitchen bench, I just went mental one minute and then burst into tears the next.

Wonder if my poor DH knows what he is letting himself in for

Oooohhh I've got one!

I was pulled over to the side of the road for a minute and just as i was about to take off this guy in a van parks right behind me up my bum. He created a massive blind spot so i couldnt see if any cars were coming around the bend behind me, no matter which way i looked. So i got outta my car, walked up to him and started yelling at him like there was no tomorrow! I walked back to my car, and he then just drove off with an expression on his face, like he'd just seen a ghost! LOL

Well, the craziest one I can think of (Aaron can probably think of 100 others) is actually quite funny now looking back on it.

I made my breakfast & walked into the loungeroom to eat it. I went to put my full glass of strawberry quik on the table, but missed completely!! The glass landed fully upsidedown (when does that ever happen!) on the carpet. I called Aaron to move the lounge so I could mop it up & just burst into tears. Aaron's comment - don't cry over spilt milk. That just made me ten times worse, but I was laughing as well!! Can you imagine hysterical crying & laughing at the same time?!

Hehehehe... I have had quite a few of those... most of mine ended in tears though.

I was at Hungry Jacks with DP once, and the girl handed me our 2 drinks on one of those little cardboard trays... anyway, I didnt balance them properly and they went splat all over the floor. I was totally mortified, and I called to DP who was reading the paper to come and help me, but he just looked at me then kept reading. And the counter girl was like 'never mind I'll get you some more'.
    Anyway DP finally came over, and I thought I had embarrased him which was why he was pretending not to know me... Turns out he just didnt notice that I'd dropped the drinks.
    But anyway, my cheeks were getting redder and redder, and I was feeling fat and self-conscious at the same time, so I burst into tears and ran out of there.
    Never went back either cause I was so embarrassed... It would have been fine if only I hadnt started bawling!! 8-[

Similar thing happened at the local kebab shop... we gave our orders, paid and left, and then I went into Woolworths to buy something, and I realised I had been short-changed by $10 from the serving girl at the kebab place!
    So I went back and told her her so, and she insisted that she hadn't, and I inisisted that she had, as I knew exactly how much money was in my wallet, and we were on an extremely tight budget at that time.
    Anyway, I burst into tears, so her boss came out and was lovely and gave me my $10.
    I have never been back there since either... 8-[

It was Kamerons first night home (Halloween). I had just put Kameron down in his basinette after his night feed and there was a knock on the door. I wasn't going to answer it cause I knew it would be trick or treaters, they knocked again and I still didn't answer, they knocked and just about broke the door down, so I flew to the door opened it and yelled blue bloody murder at a poor 5 or 6yr old about how inconsiderate he was and how I had just gotten my baby to sleep. I spent the next hour crying cause I yelled at the poor kid.

Love

i can remember, completely becoming a hysterical blubbering mess when i burnt the chops. they were so burnt they shrivelled into balls. i had fallen asleep and woke to DH wondering why there was smoke pouring out of the kitchen.

also same kind of hysterical episode when i knocked a stack of four bowls of the sink that all smashed, we are slowly losing all of our crockery. by the time Jackson gets here we will be eating off paper plates!

I hear you min, just bought a new crockery set at Christmas

hormonal moments.... how about forgetting what everything is called?

I asked my secretary for "the thing you sign the mail with" and she said "what, a pen?" and I said "yeah!"

DERH!

once anthony had said something to me (cant quite remember what) and I just fully started bawling my eyes out, he kept asking what he had doen wrongand I kept saying i dont know, then he went to cuddle me and i started laughing histerically, so he was like uhhh ok, then the very next second i was crying, then laughing, then he asked me what i was doing and i said i wouldnt have a clue as i was laughing but crying at the same time, so he asked if i wanted a hug as he was scared to touch me

ahh the joys, been the only time though

take care
    Lesley

:smt043 Divvy, that's a good one!

yeah I know, dopey was my middle name!

Things I forgot or misplaced during pregnancy:

My PIN (I used it practically every day)

I lost 2 pairs of earrings and still can't find them.

Some hair clips and some makeup!

So we can be dopey together Divvy

*hugs*
    Cailin

colleeg Guest

my sister in law's experience was like this: she used to get so hormonal she once threw a can of SPC baked beans at her parnter! then laghed....???

my husband was like 10 min late home from work and i said: where have you been, burst out crying.
    2 goldfish died and i couldnt stop balling!
    broken soooo many things- glasses, and crockery
    spilt make up over my white shirt - though it was the end of the world!

mmm poor partners! O

My DH has put up with so much as well. Silly thing is, something will happen one day and I get so upset and teary over it, then if it happened the next day, it wouldn't bother me at all.

I am another one that forgets/misplaces things. Especially answering queries at work. People would ask me the most simpliest question and I'd just have a blank look on my face. So embarassing!

Oh Girls!! I can soooooo relate!!

I swear my IQ has dropped quite a few points during the past few months. People will ask me questions and I'll stare blankly at them - most of the time because I can't think of the right words to answer them. It's disturbing. I've always been reasonably articulate, but now I can hardly manage to string a basic sentence together!

I've also become much less rational about things that normally wouldn't phase me. I cry at the drop of a hat about the silliest things - even killing a ****roach. I did that last week, then became inconsolable - I worked myself into such a state thinking about it's family, and how it will be missed etc. Very silly.

When i was pregnant I was making a costume for a friend to wear to a fancy dress party that night and the sewing machine was playing up so i jammed a pair of scissors into a nearby apple and screamed at the sewing machine. Ashlea's dad walked in and said, hey, it looks fine! My first reaction was to remove the scissors from the apple and stab him with them, but instead i shoved him towards the front door screaming and swearing and said theres there door, now F*@$ off!
    Needless to say, he had the sense to just go.

The same thing happened on a gorgeous day in the middle of winter. He decided to take me somewhere special for lunch cause it was suprisingly nice outside, so he told me to get dressed so we could go. Turns out since the last nice weather day i'd got fatter and didnt fit into any cool clothes. He told me to just wear something else and i almost decked him. Once again, he was shown the door, a few nasty words jumped out of my mouth and i told him to go a nice lunch on his own cause i wasnt leaving the house for anything. So he did.

The one other thing i remember was waking up at 4am craving smarties, woke him up to go get some cause i was going crazy without them. So, being scared of me after previous events, he did as he was told and went to get them. When he got home i ate the whole bag then threw up for a good hour, while blaming him the whole time for making me sick..."you get me smarties and look what happens, you *****!"

Im thinking pregnancy doesnt agree with me

Nell it's so true that one day nothing will bother you then the next, look out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast