Thread: Dagword Dogs?

Default Dagword Dogs?

I just went to a home show in Brisbane, and without thinking properely I had a dagward dog. Does anyone know if they are o.k.? I feel really bad now, please tell me they are o.k.

Mel,

I think if it depends on if it had been sitting for a while or freshly cooked. If it was freshly cooked the worst part of it is the ordinary bad fried food.

I'd only be worried if it was a little on the cool side and looked like it had been sitting for a while.

I've been bad this week eating fried food, and it has made me feel ill, but I think it's the oil as the little fell is still bopping around and I havn't had any pain.

I'm sure eating a Dagwood dog won't harm you, but just to be on the safe side it's best to avoid them. As the PP said, if it was cold and sitting there for a while, the chances of it containing some nasties are higher, but I'm sure you'll be fine. We're all guilty of eating something we "shouldn't" have!

Thats what i was thinking. It seemed pretty hot to me, but DH took a bit after I had been walking around with it for awhile and sad it was cold. Oh I hope I haven't done anything stupid. I'm normally careful, my naughty side just go the better of me

OMG just eat it and enjoy it! I think anything that's been deep fried to that extent would have to be ok! Hope you had some fairy floss too !

i agree with marydean don't spend ur time worrying about it just enjoy it!!!!
    besides u hear of heaps of women who snuck some maccas icecream or this or that i am sure u will be fine!!!!