Thread: diarrhea ?

Unhappy diarrhea ?

ok im sorry this sounds gross and i know its tmi i am just wondering if anyone else has this problem
    i seem to have a bout of diarrhea about once a week just for a few hours ? i feel fine after that but it seems very strange anyway i was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem or has any idea why this happens TIA

*Beccy* Guest

Jess ~ A Natropath told me once that people can have small bouts of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It may not be one thing that you're eating, it can be lots of things that build up and up, and the last thing you eat can set it off.

Maybe you could Google IBS and see what things you could try to avoid and see if that makes any difference to your body each week???

Beccy

Yeah it happens to me too, I remember geting it with DS too. I think it's just with the hormones and extra wind (if you get that) the bowel is more sensitive than usual.

Yeah i get that sometimes usually after a heavy meal... Just go once or twice then feel fine sometimes i will wake in the middle of the night with it.. I never thought about IBS..

hmm thanks yeah i have been wondering if i may have ibs i will look into it !?!
    i definately cant say its anything in particular im eating
    thanks

jess: i had diarhoes for the first 4 weeks for no reason.

then i worked out it was orange juice doing it to me!!!