Thread: Did u have any cm in the really early days of pregnancy?

Red face Did u have any cm in the really early days of pregnancy?

I never took any notice with my other pregnancies, and its only recently since we started ttc again, that i am paying attention to my symptons after 0.
    I am lost on what dpo i am at now, its any where from 10-12, but i have no noticable cm.
    I got a bfn yesterday, but relise this could still be to early to test.
    Every thing i have looked at on google all say they had heaps of cm, either wet or ewcm, but i havent come across someone who had no cm and still got a bfp.

So my question is did you have any or no cm in the really early days of pregnancy, before your bfp or just after it.

thanks

(MODS-the first time i tried to post it, it didnt work, the title posted but not the thread.)

Im really keen to hear others experiances!

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

Hey Lisa,
    I've never been UTD so I can't answer your question.
    I am really keen to find out the answer as well though.

xx
    B

There is a list here someplace for prego symtoms and I think it said that increased CM is a sign.

But everyone is different. I personally get no CM right before I get my period but hey everyone is different.

Have a look at fertility friend and compare some charts - the charts also list things like CM and Cervix position.

Hey Anila
    I have crazy amounts of CM at the moment, and am 9 weeks 5 days. When i found out i was pregnant it seemed straight away there was noticeable amounts. Maybe it was there before i got my BFP but i wasn't paying much attention??

This pregnancy caught me a bit by surpise, didn't expect to fall pregnant so soon after our miscarriage - so i wasn't really taking notice until my period was 7 days late.

sorry, i know this isn't really answering your question

I guess every woman is different. My CM on the cycle I conceived was no different to the other cycles just before AF came. Infact, I was so sure that AF was coming that I broke down and cried in the arms of DH (it was our 12th cycle). So, anything is possible!

I remember early on I didn't have much CM, but when I was about 7/8 weeks I started getting alot. I remember racing to the loo everytime I felt it to make sure it wasn't blood
    But, I'm starting to think that anything is possible during pregnancy and TTC. There is no rhyme or reason and everyones bodies do different things!

Good luck, hun. I hope you get a BFP!!

Thanks for the replies gals, i keep going to the loo in hope of seeing some, lol, sad i know. i just think if i see some then it means a bfp is possiable.
    thats why i was hoping for more the replies of i didnt have any and i still got my bfp, lol.