Thread: Difference?

*Kristee* Guest

Default Difference?

I am currently in my TWW and was wondering for all you girls out there that are preg for second time or more round, if and how your pregnancies are/were different. If they were different did you end up having the opposite gender?
    Just very curious.

My first pregnancy I had no morning sickness whatsoever, breezed through the whole 9 months, put on lots of weight and carried very round and high - had a girl.

Second pregnancy I had mild morning sickness, very tired, minimal weight gain, carried right out front and very low and was convinced I was having a boy (as was everyone else) - another girl!!!

Totally different pregnancies and 2 girls.

All my pregnancies have been the same. If it wasn't for doing a HPT i would never have known i was pg.

I thought Alexander was a girl because my pregnancy was the same as Kimberley's so it was a shock when we found out it was a boy.

mum5boys Guest

All of my pregnancies were the same for my 5 boys but this pregnancy has been different and I just found out it is a girl(99.9)but we will have to wait and see if that is true.
    Take care
    Michelle

This is my third baby and my first two were the complete opposite. This one is like my first, i had DD, then DS now i am expecting another DS. I thought it would be another DD but oh was i wrong! Must get it re checked at the 34 week scan tho!

Lindsay and Erin's pgs were different - I had morning sickness with Lindsay and very very sore boobs and extremely tired. With Erin I hardly had morning sickness and the boobs weren't as sore and I didn't feel that tired and she was a girl. Paiges' pg was exactly the same as for Lindsay and she was a girl.

There is no had and fast rule as to what each individual pg will be like

With Cait - no sickness, aches, migraines, craved cold food and drinks, couldn't eat lemon chicken (my fave), carried high and in front.

With Alexander - sick for the first 30 weeks, ached all over for the last 30 weeks, had migraines, craved cold food and drinks, couldn't act chocolate or fried food for a while in the middle.

With my first two I was mildly sick with m/s and put on lots of weight 18 and 16 kilos.
    With last pg I had shocking m/s and put on barely any weight till well into 2nd trimester and 11 kilos in total.
    I had 3 boys so in my case even though things were different the sex was the same.

Mine were pretty similar and I have a boy and a girl.
    I carried exactly the same with both. My morning sickness was worse with my son and
    lasted longer. And the cravings for sweets and junk weren't so bad with him - with my daughter I was out of control! Those were probably the main differences but for the most part they were very similar.

I dont know if anyone else will agree with me but i think that personalities affect pg... I have a few examples.. A friend has two boys was really out the side and round to the front had a boy ms BAD then with second son really pointy and way out the front and low for the last 3 months or so and mild m/s and very very tired.. But her two boys are very different in looks and personality.... So i think it does affect it.. um i cant remember the full details but another family friend had two boys and a girl (boy, girl boy) and her last two pg were identical but first was a girl second a boy but have very similar people... So im a believer in that theory..

All three of mine were completely different.
    1st Morning sickness, strong cravings and couldnt eat tomato - GIRL AB-(shes a special one)

2nd spotting all through 1st trimester, no MS or dizzyness, back problems 3rd trimester no cravings, Major swelling - GIRL B+
    3rd No symptoms at all. -GIRL A+

But ALL THREE were different blood groups??!

This time around.
    Major dizzyness, nausea and fatigue. I am 'threatening miscarraige' though so who knows whats going on?

I dont think you can tell. I carried differently with each child aswell, all pregnancies and births were VERY different.