Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Dennis Price Fan Club

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Default Dr. Dennis Price Fan Club

following on from the Dennis Vs Lionel thread, thought we should set up a new thread so we can chat in general about seeing Dennis and any other questions you girls may have!

By the way, I have purchased the modules for the Doula course, so will be starting asap!

yes, poor lionel didn't get much airplay in the other thread... got taken over by the Dennis-brigade!!

LOL! no he didn't! Don't worry though, he gets plenty in other threads! hehehehe

That was why I thought Kirsten I dea was a good one - move to a dedicated thread for him! LOL

gigi01 Guest

Love it!

I am going to have to tell him about it next appointment. I saw him yesterday and all is good with me - measurements spot on, BP back to normal (was too low recently) and everything on track. He told me I couldn't be more normal if I tried - so you have to be happy with that!

Relle, very exciting about the Doula course - keep us informed of it all, sounds very interesting and a fantastic calling - I know what you mean about birthing women - it's such an amazing experience isn't it? Will be brilliant to be in such a supportive role to people, particularly going through it for the first time.

Back to a previous question - I had heard that one of Dennis' back up guys was Scott Pearce. He is quite young (he managed my last endometriosis op a few years ago) which was a bit off-putting - and I only mean that in regards to the fact that he is probably early thirties like I am and it was a little weird for some reason being examined by someone you might see at the pub! (IYKWIM!) But I agree that from all I have heard, Dennis is always there with deliveries unless on hols. The other day I called to move my appointment and Lynda said "He's delivered 5 babies since 2 oclock this morning! He will be in his pyjamas walking around the birthing suites!" (by this time it was 11am) I tried to remember if he was in PJS when he delivered Ella but I can't recall. Very funny.

Have a great night everyone!

gigi

i don't care what he wears as long as he shows up!!

glad to hear that everything is going so well for you gigi!!

Hey gigi - I have a feeling someone has alrready told him that there are a few chicks that talk about him cause Ros and I got told off by Linda for making him too busy! I see him on Monday after my scan, so I am going to tell him about the Doula thing then ( he already knows I wanted to do mid) but I don't think I will confess to him that we all love him and talk about him! A bit too embarrassing!

I have started the Doula module tonight and it looks great! I am sooo into it that I think I will finish it pretty quickly!

Ella, I have been very kind to him and delivered during the day both times, so it is my personal mission to get him out of bed for this one! LOL

Hilarious that Dennis needs his own thread! LOL

Thanks for the info, gigi re substitute ... I was just worried that it may be someone that I had heard not so great things about! But congrats on your good appointment!

Relle, you should ask him for a job now that you are a doula-ing! LOL you will be his biggest referral giver!

OK speak to you all soon, have a good day!

LOL - that is fantastic Nox - however somehow I don't think he needs me to refer to him, so he probably doesn't feel the need to refer for Doulas, but I will definately put it out there and see what he says!

I did the first half of the first module last night and it looks great, I think it will be great having the knowledge even for my own birth, even 2 birth down there is still plenty I was not aware of!

How are you travelling Ella?

Hi All,

Saw Dennis this morning, he was so so lovely. Now I can understand what you all rave about! Good luck to you all.

woohoo bebe, are we now hoping for a BFP for you??????

This is so hilarious - Dennis has his own thread. Is he the best or what?

We could start charging for referrals LOL!!

Bebe - we told you you'd love him. I don't think I have met anyone that didn't

Gigi - IKWYM with Scott Pearce. He is a bit of cutie! I think he is in early 40's but still far too nice looking to be delivering my babies LOL!!!

it is pretty cool isn't it! I think the fact that there are so many of us that have never met that love him speaks volumes for how ace he is!

So happy you liked him too, bebe!

Am taking a quick break from all this work I have to do and thought ... what better way to relax than to check out the ILOVEDENNIS thread! LOL

This is an added benefit of being pg I never knew about! Didn't realise that OBs could get rock star status! LOL My girlfriends who heard about him but didn't have him are now in line!!!

Love it.

OMG

You know what?
    It doesn't surprise me that everyone loves Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!

Just incase he is googling his own name and comes across this thread................

"WE LOVE YOU DENNIS!"

Thought i would use pink as his signature colour since he loves his pink polo shirts

LMAO - that is hilarious Ros! I have a photo of him in a blue one when he delivered Cooper! lol

Well I am in the middle of writing my birth plan so I have a huge list of questions for him girls, not to mention telling him I am studying to be a Doula, so he had better get ready for a long appointment this time! lol

Normally I just get in and get out, but I am going to make him work this time! hehehehehe

How is everyone going? I have my 19 week scan on Monday morning too - Is anyone interested on knowing if it is a boy or a girl??????

Relle you know i will have my phone in my hand all day!!!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks sweety! You will be one of the very first you know that!!!!!!!!

YOu know I still have absolutely NO idea which it is!

Relle,
    You better not be in there too long because i have my appointment on Mon arvo, and don't want him to be behind with all his appointments!! ha ha!!
    Yes, we will definitely find out whether we're having a boy or girl - i couldn't handle the suspense otherwise!! but that's still a LONG way off, i'm only 8 weeks PG today - so another good 10-12 weeks left yet (

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast