Thread: Dreams & weird thoughts

Default Dreams & weird thoughts

Ok, this is just cuz DH is asleeep & I want to tell someone.
    First I had a dream I had my little girl last night. It was rather odd. Both my boys are blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin. But my little girl was born with a nice, not olive skin but sort of a nice tan & the longest, like 40cm long locks of tightly curled ringlets of brown hair & Hazel eyes. Strange!

Now this is my weird thoughts. I was lying in bed getting Glenn off to sleep & wa sthinking about the way we write the date DD/MM/YR & americans do it MM/DD/YR & I have come up with a (silly) idea tghat Australia will never be hit with a massice terrorist attack like September 11 because that is now known as 911. 911 also being USA's emergency services number ( I dunno if that is a reason why it actually happened on that date but anyway). So I figure seems the terrorist will never be able to pick a date in Australia that will become known as 000 (our emergency service number) then they wont be bothers doing a major attack.

Now I am laughing at my self with this theory, but I wanted to share & see what other like minded pregnant ladies come up with while letting there mind wander.

So glad I'm not the only weirdy! I did have a weird dream the other night, DH had stretchy arms, they would grow up to 1/2 a mile in length, can't remember what he did with them but I know it annoyed me because he never got out the sofa to get a beer so I never got to sit on the sofa (he sprawls a lot and won't shift, so I have to get in when he stands up). Can't recall how he managed the loo, but he would reach through to the bedroom for new socks and things and never leave the sofa.

I'm also happy our emergency number is 999, so why 7/7/5 was picked I don't know - I'd have waited for 7/7/7... oh no, what's going to happen on the 9th of Spetember 2009? OK, that's not a nice thought now. I think Australia's safe though because you're not as stupid as the people who voted Tony Bliar in; while I don't think we should change our politicians or our bank holidays for a minority group when we're not even allowed the Christian holidays off (like Whit Monday), people should accept they've moved somewhere and not try to make it like home (this refers to British ex-pats too).

Anyway, not to turn this into a rant... Right, well, I feel really ill but daren't go home in case they sack me, DH is at home "ill" and he's fine and he won't have cooked me dinner because he wants me dead really, just won't admit to it when I ask him about it. I'll stop my mind from wandering because my DH always gets the worst of my thoughts, but then again it's his fault for being stupid and trying to argue with me when I say stupid things.

Ah thats a thought about the 9th of the 9th 2009! Oh & yes Australians are stupid as far as voting in MP's, we have good ol Jonny Howard! complete D**KHEAD if you ask me!

Another thing actually I for about my dream that involved my baby. I forgot, my birth details where used as the story line for Tasha's birth in home & away LOL. The fact I was reading about it in TV week probably made that part of my dream but in my dream I was telling every one about my traumatic birth where I needed a c/s & I went into cardiac arrest 3 times during the op. H&A's writes heard about ti & thought it was a good birth story for tasha so used it LMAO!!

LMAO, I had a fab dream before I knew about the baby where I was in labour, we had to go and pick up DH from his friend's house about 50 miles away (he didn't care about me or the baby even in my dreams!) and for some reason the girls from Desperate Housewives had to drive me to DH's friend's house only they got lost and we drove around the village green five or six times.

LMAO! Is that with or with out the aid of a floaty?

Haha i like that theory!

Wow, Kell your getting close now! Are you having your bub at Hawkesbury? No doubt I will see you in the next few weeks when I do my monday rounds of "Hi my names Fiona, I'm from the Australian breastfeeding Assoication & I am just giving new mums some information on our local group & what the association is about........"

So make sure you make a fool of me & point out that you know who I am. Watch how red I go LOL.

julesy Guest

I had a dream my daughter was actually born a son, with a full crop of dark ringlets and aviator sunglasses!!! (a la Tom Cruise in Top Gun). It could have something to do with the fear of any of my offspring following in their father's footsteps...he's in the army! It was quite funny, in fact I think I woke up giggling.

hehee

Wow, what is it about stretchy arms? I had a dream a few weeks ago that I had another scan and they told me that there was a 4 in 5 chance the baby would have long arms. Then they said I'd have to go and see my ob to find out all the implications of that. I got really upset and they reassured me by saying "it's only a 4 in 5 chance"! Got to love the weird dreams hey?

Melanie

Well I'm only VERY early in my pregnancy (still doesn't really seem real actually!), but I had a whopper of a dream last night. I don't generally remember my dreams so it was bizarre for starters. Okay, so we had two women staying with us - strangers, but they were allowed to stay, it was all okay. I was CONVINCED that these women were actually in my house. It went on for a while where we were chatting to them and other stuff as well. In my dream I remembered that I had had a bath the night before and had left my clothes on the bathroom floor - this actually happened IRL. So I had to get up and clean up otherwise these women would see my knickers! LOL So, 11pm last night I got up and started walking toward our main bathroom. I made it to the loungeroom before I woke up fully and realised what I was doing. TOTALLY freaky feeling. I don't think I've ever sleepwalked before. If I'm getting dreams like this now, I hate to think what they'll be like in a few month's time!

I have had a few weird dreams. The first one I can remember is I dreamt that my mum gave me a c-section at my childhood home (which has been sold) and I had a baby girl (this was before I knew it was a girl) and there was no pain or anything - I just lay on the kitchen table and she did it and then afterwards we were sitting on a veranda and I had this gaping wound in my belly but everything was fine!:eek:

Then last night I dreamed that I had an argument with DH and BIL about something and they both started yelling at me. Then that dream ended and I dreamt that I was walking across the Victoria Bridge in Brisbane with Harry but he was walking along a boardwalk below me and he leant over and fell in the water, in my dream I panicked and I let myself fall off the side of the bridge to save him, meanwhile in the background someone is laughing. It was one of those falling dreams - I felt the sensation of falling then the dream ended and I woke up.

DisGirl, I've had those! I usually wake up ready to carry on the argument I've been having in my dream with DH too, the poor love. Usually I can recall it's a dream before I start kicking him to wake him up and argue with him though! (If I don't recall in time, I pretend to be asleep when he wakes up and it was an accident.)

mummymeegs Guest

I dreamt I gave birth to a big,blue eyed, white fluffy fur seal!! lol!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Yes I too, experienced weird dreams and thoughts throughout both of my pregnancies. I would dream just about every second night that my DH was falling out of bed and I would reach over and grab him to stop him.....he would wake up and ask me what the h*ll I was doing. I also had quite morbid thoughts if he was ever late home from work. (even if he was 10-15minutes late) I would begin to think that he had wrapped the car around a tree or something. I don't usually suffer from nightmares, but I did both times....quite frightning ones. Horrible, the mind works in strange mysterious ways.

I had a weird dream last night!

I was having contractions, thought they were BH ones (I was about 38-39w), went to the loo and my waters broke! (Fab on the not cleaning up front though!) I went to wipe/clean up with an old towel and found I was about 8cm dialated, called DH at work and gave birth about 5 minutes later.

Liebling's gender wasn't revealed at all, but I do remember writing on BB - "ok, first girls, you can't have PMS for almost a month without it meaning something, and if anyone tells you that BH contractions last for three days, laugh at them as you're laughing at me and go to the hospital/birth centre. Ah well, just hope I'm not this stupid when it comes to #2!"

(Yup, I'm so obsessed I dream about posting on BB.)

I'm glad I'm not the only one having weird dreams. I've had quite a few but one that was extremely vivid involved my DH. HE was the one that was pregnant (!) and he was 39 weeks, we were on a path somewhere and he went into labour and dropped to the ground and I couldn't do anything to help. I was shouting for a gernie (!) and was panicking cause there was no exit hole (!). It was really scary and really horrible to see my DH in so much pain and i couldn't do anything. Very weird! lol.

With my first pregnancy i dreamt of having a girl.She was born with the resemblance of my dream baby.This pregnancy no such dreams,last night i dreamt wayne carey was having a threesome with 2 other blokes and one of them was hotdogs from bigbrother.(i think he was on bb last yr?) And that i was getting labour pains too.Strange.