Thread: Early movements and kicks??

Default Early movements and kicks??

Hi Everyone.

I have a question for you all, hope you can help me out.

I'm wondering if anyone has felt movements/kicks around 13 and half weeks pregnant??

I have been feeling little fluttering popping feelings since i was just over 10 weeks, but last night i was sitting relaxing on the couch and all of a sudden i got this push out kinda kicking feeling on the right hand side of my tummy, i got a shock from it lol (a good one tho), it was very quick, i've never felt anything like that before. I really believe its my baby.

Do you think it's my baby? I have read alot, some people say they do/can feel it and other's say you cant.

Thanks
    Last edited by HmCm; September 22nd, 2010 at 03:17 PM.

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

Im sure its your little one....with my first i thought i felt kicks really early and every one told me it was gass, but once i started feeling the kick properly i knew the early kicks were DD. i havent felt anything with this one till last night and im now 17 weeks.

yes i have felt those exact same early movements in both my pregnancies! all the books will tell you you wont feel anything this early but LOTS of women do :-) isn't it lovely? we are lucky.

I have felt all of mine around the 14week mark so i dont see why not! Congratulations! Maybe you are having a foot ball player!

I felt bubs move around 16 weeks.
    I never felt the 'fluttering' or anything, it just felt like kicks to me, which eventually got stronger and stronger and now it feels like bubs is trying to break their way out!
    Definately a little fighter!

--Charlotte

Thanks so much everyone, its good to know im NOT the only one!!
    Some ppl have said it cant be the baby, but i know it is. Its an awesome feeling and its great reading others ppl's experiences aswell.

WITH my 3rd i felt them at ll weeks!
    So yes, you may well be feeling them.

This bub started fluttering at around 11 weeks. But no real kicks as yet (but maybe I am comparing it to the massive full term kicks dd used to give me...ouch!)

so exciting!!!!!!

I am glad you asked this question as I think I felt my baby move yesterday... which is 13+1. It was like a someone touched me a few times quickly and lightly with a finger tip on my stomach but on the inside.. Then I think I felt it later last night too....

can't remember #1, #2 I felt at 16 weeks.