Thread: Ecstatic!!!!!!!!

kirsty_lee Guest

Talking Ecstatic!!!!!!!!

Well, I've not posted a thread in a while and thought i'd just write a thread to keep you all up to date. Hopefully, I'll try keep it short but i'm so absolutely blissful at the moment it's not funny. I went for my ultra sound last Friday, (i've just turned 22 weeks) and I found out that I am having a girl!!!! Thats now 2 separate sonogrophers from two different clinics who've confirmed that I'm having a little girl. My partner and I have started a baby journal in which we write in everyday so that way when our little girl is older she can read it. Now i'm not sure about the husbands and partners in which all you fantastic ladies have, but mine is normally the sort who doesnt really share his feelings outloud, he tends to not like feeling mushy .. bless him lol... so the other day, I go to the journal to write my daily entry and this is what I read from my beautiful partner...
    "Hey shorty! By the time you read this I will be an old man. I just want you to know that you changed my life for the better and I love you more with each day that passes, even though I haven't even met you yet. I look forward to you coming into the world and putting your mark on it. Lots of Love Daddy xox"

So as I am sure you girls can imagine I absolutely bawled my eyes out, it was the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen. I could never imagine myself being pregnant, and during the first few months, seeing my head was constantly shoved down a toilet bowl everyday, I was feeling quite miserable. But now I'm in that phase where I constantly feel my precious little girl kicking and moving around inside of me, and I tell you what, it is the most unbelievable feeling in the world that I couldn't even begin to describe (however im sure most, if not all of you would know what I mean). I just cannot wait until April when I get to meet this beautiful little baby girl. Sorry this has turned into an essay lol but i'm just so over the moon at the moment i just had to write it down. I know know why so many women love being pregnant I never understood it myself but now I know exactly what women mean when they say that it is the best experience of their lives.

You made me cry just reading your post!!

Aw sweetie - a HUGE congratulations!! I'm doing a happy dance for you :P

What lovely thoughts from your hubby & a lovely post from you!

Congratulations on your daughter & I hope the rest of your pregnancy is even more joyful.

Congratulations,i feel so happy for uMy hubby is the same as yours in the feelings department so i can understand how touched & joyful u were reading that,it's really beautiful!Hoping the rest of ur pregnancy is just as blissful.