Thread: Ever expanding bosoms??

Smile Ever expanding bosoms??

Hi everyone
    Hope you are all well and enjoying your pregnancies. I am struggling to focus on work today and thought i would share with you a recent pregnancy related event.
    I had to shop on the weekend for a new bra as 2 of my older bras literally broke last week under the strain of my increasingly large, heavy and very sore bosom! Funnily enough one of my bra straps broke when I was jumping around to the strains of u2 at their concert last Sat night, the strap flung away from the cup with some force in other words those cups were literally runneth-ing over!
    Anyway off to target, the only bra which would fit comfortably was a maternity bra. OMG. From a C to a D cup in about 2 weeks! EEK! I am worried they will be dragging on the ground by the time I get to July last year.
    Anyone else noticing a sharp increase in their cup size and weight? Is the soreness diminishing over time?
    Belinda.

hehehe i know how you feel... Mine are HUGE and very painful.. I have been getting away with sports bras without wires.. Im still a D cup but i think it will be only weeks and ill be in maternity DD BRAS ARGH... I even wear a bra to bed as they hurt sooooo much when i move in bed... JOYS OF PG!!

I went up to a 14E after last pregnancy and this time I have got bigger again. Too scared to get measured to find out how much bigger because they are still growing :eek:

I am normally a D cup, but went to a DD straight away with both pregnancies (by 6 weeks). I went straight to maternity bras as I couldn't find a soft cup bra that was supportive or comfortable enough. The formfit ones I find really comfy and very supportive, and they are like a T-shirt bra, so no lace. I will probably need to go into an E cup before I am due though, as I think they are still getting bigger! I also wear a crop top to bed as they get sore if I wear nothing at all.

OMG I can totally relate to this. I usually wear a 10C and by 6 or 7 weeks I was wearing a 10D, but it only lasted a few weeks before it got too small too. I went out to get a new bra and found that none of the normal bras fitted well or were comfy enough so i ended up getting a Bonds maternity bra, a 12B.. go figure? I'm 25 weeks now and they havent really gotten any bigger since about 16ish weeks.
    I'm sure they'll get even huger though closer to bubs due date or whenever my milk starts, lol.

This happened with me aswell. Pre pregnancy i was a 12A, now after 2 pregnancies i'm a 14D, which in my case has been a blessing.

Me too. With my first pg I went from 12C to 14F! I think I had to buy 4 lots of new bras, each bigger than the last. Second time round I got bigger but managed to last in the bras I had bought for bfing after birth. As I was still bfing when I fell pg again and am still bfing DS #2 I haven't gone back to my original size yet.

The tenderness does ease for a while from memory but goes away all together a few weeks after birth LOL!!