Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Every PG, I'm so sick of it!!

I am seriously thinking about taking some polarimine tonight so I can sleep. Right now I have tissues shoved up my nostrils but I keep sneezing them out...

Girls, I suffered from this terribly when pg with Charlie......(not with Olivia at all, not sure why not?) to the point where I was desparate.

I asked my Adelaide OB about this, and he told me I could use "Octrivin", even in pregnancy. He advised that it was perfectly safe in pregnancy to use once a day, before bed.

So, I did, problem solved.....I only needed to use it every other night?

Charlie is perfect, so it did him no harm.........

Obviosuly ask your own Dr/Midwife/Ob re this, but thought I would share my experience.........

I actually did a bit of reasearch today & found that DH's Rhynocourt that he uses for reducing the inflamation of nasal polups he has can be used during PG & BFing. I have some here & I used it last night as I was desparate But readin gthat it was actually ok to do so was a relif. I was planing on going into the hospital today as I do breastfeeding visits once a week but DH isn't home from work yet so I may have to leave it today & just ring.
    Its amazing how common a problem this is yet you never hear about it as one of the common pg related problems like m/s.

I have a few things for hayfever in the cupboard I'll have to dig them out & find out if any of them are okay...

Rhynocourt is for hayfever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12