Thread: Extremely Low Kicks

Lorin Guest

Default Extremely Low Kicks

last night when i was trying to go to sleep, Bubs was kicking my but these kicks were right above my vagina, i couldnt beleive how low i could feel them. Does this mean the bubs head if still up and feet down?

Probably.
    If they were fairly strong kicks they were most likely feet - hands feel more like flutters.
    My bub is feet down and I get some pretty good kicks at my public bone.

Not necessarily. They might not have been kicks but could have been head butts or punches! In both my pgs, once bub was head down I felt a lot of movement very low down. So maybe this is a sign that bub has turned. Especially if you feel a lot of "flutters" down there.

Melanie

Yeah i agree with Melanie. My bub was head down from fairly early on and i used to get some whopper of nudges down towards my pubic bone...thought i'd get bruised they were so strong.Try to find out the positioning when u go for ur next check up. I wouldn't stress too much about it, cause even if bub is feet down they can turn very quickly at the last minute...and there are heaps of girls on here that can provide u with exercises to help bub change position

My bub has been down low for the whole pregnancy. I was convinced that it was feet I was feeling, but the ultrasound showed baby head down. Also bub is basically folded in half so I am getting double whammys from both hands and feet oh and also that big head of my bubs. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy.

Love

skorpy Guest

I used to get very low movements...during the day i get most movements around the bellybutton area.But at night they are very high up and feels like Hes using my ribs as goal posts,they are so sore by morning.But I am still getting Pubic pain and have to take baby steps too in the morning when getting out of bed.He actually made me jump in pain this morning where he moved high up,getting uncomfortable now.

I also get very low 'kicks' (although his head is down there not his legs so I guess it's more of headbuts or punches) and have had for a long while...he's been head down/bum up since about week 20... The doctor told me on Thursday that he is quite low but he's not ready to come out...hehe...

How far aling are you again Lorin?
    I know with Evan right up to the last u/s I had at 36 weeks he was still turing from head down to head up. I would have an appoinment one day with Ob telling me he is head up & u/s the next showin ghe was head down.
    So it could be feet today & it could be head tomorrow.
    I get these good wacks that feel like my bowels are being pulled on. Its a rather strange feeling. When it happens I usually feel it really low above my vagina as well.
    The other day on the train bub was kicking off my hip & up into my ribs. I am pretty sure it was feet on my hips as the feeling was rather precise yet the wack in my ribs that followed was bigger.
    I can still feel her flipping from one position to the other.