Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "feeling" that i will go early

Red face "feeling" that i will go early

Hi. I am just wondering if anyone "felt" like they were going to go early? I "felt" like this with DS but went overdue because he couldnt break the membranes. They were like cling wrap over his head. I also went into labour with him 3 times and it stopped on its own .
    So im wondering if anyone has "felt" like they are going to go early and have, and if you have dremt that your going early and have. I have the feeling and had the dream (the dream was quite freaky!!)
    Thanking you in advance,
    Jenni

I "feel" I will go overdue.

Dunno about the boys, no real feelings of when it was going to happen. Evan has pretty much on time & Glenn was a week over.

Hmmm maybe im just hoping because i will be preg during summer. I cant stand the heat at the best of times so this summer is going to be dreadful.
    Oh well im sure bubba will come when he is ready.
    Thanks for the reply FionaJill.
    Jenni.
    PS October is a great month to give birth as it is not too hot. I had DS on the 29th! Goodluck with the upcoming birth!

I felt i was going to go early when i was pregnant with Kimberley and i did she was born by emergancy c-section at 35wks 4 days.
    All them feelings was because of the pregnancy and how many weeks i was when i found out. I didn't know i was pg until 13wks and started to get sick with PE around 33 wks.

DH's b-day is the 28th!
    Oh I can totally hear what your saying re the heat! I hate summer! even just the last few weeks that have warmed up have ben enough for me. I never want to be PG during summer!

OMG I hated being pregnant with Alex over the summer. I'm glad this one is due just before the really warm weather hits us well I'm hoping it will be before the really warm weather comes.

Oh Michelle, your Due at the end of Janurary. I don't know about Perth but thats HOT enough! Yep, Feb is usually the killer here but Dec & Jan are just as bad IMO!

I never felt I would go early at all with DD and she was born at 36 weeks - although DH did and kept trying to convince me she was coming for two weeks before that.

This baby I was SURE was going to come as early, or even earlier than DD. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow so I was wrong again lol. Although he is showing signs he's not far away.

So my intuition on this matter sucks!

LOL I am convinced I will go over or maybe its that I have convinced myself. I figure the more I do now to prepare my body for labour & start natural induction methods than maybe she'll come on time for me ... I keep telling people November so they'll leave me alone

I have been thinking a lot that this baby might come early but I don't know if its intutition or just that I want to get it over with! I would really like bub to come on time but she will probably be overdue.

Fiona not sure how HOT Perth will be in January as this will be our first year here i hope it's not going to be too hot. I know Adelaide was hot when i was pg with Alex..

I was sure I would go early with Lexie, but in the end, after weeks of pre-labour, she turned up on the day before her 40 week due date......

I am jealous - you girls only have a week to go! It's getting pretty hot here already so it's a safe bet that by late November it will be full on

I didn't have a feeling with Joshua at all...but ended up having c/s 3 days before EDD because he was breech butt first.

Please stop talking about being pg over summer I have to go through the WHOLE summer!!! Might have to go set up residence in my friend's pool...rofl.

kirsty Guest

I had no feeling that I would go early & my waters broke at 31wks with my son making his appearance by emergency c-section a week later at 32weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziehoffy View Post

Please stop talking about being pg over summer I have to go through the WHOLE summer!!! Might have to go set up residence in my friend's pool...rofl.
    They reakon its gonna be a HOT one too! Mind you I hate summer so ever summer is HOT to me!
    Your friends pool sounds like a good option!

Kirsty77 Guest

WIth Gemma I thought and everyone else thought I'd go early, after 2 lots of labour starts that stopped I went overdue and had to be induced!LOL! SO much for that theory! This time I think I'll make it to my due date again.

I had that "feeling" with DS too, I thought I would go around the 35 week mark, thankfully all went to plan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast