Thread: Feeling lots of movement today

Talking Feeling lots of movement today

just wanted to share. In the time I have been sitting here on BB I have had heaps of movement. Nothing huge but there is no mistaking it now! I hope its not too long before DH & the boys can feel there little girl too!

Lorin Guest

Hi Fionajill
    Maybe bubs feels your enjoyment on BB website. I too was on the forums when i got my first defently movements. i am now 23 weeks and Mark can feel bubs moving heaps too. Its such an exciting time, i absolutely love the feeling, its going to be the thing i will miss when bubs is out.

thats great! whoo hoo shes gunna be a kung fu master

Thats fantastic .

I am starting to see a pattern to her movements. The past few mornings I wake to her kicking about. But she stops as soon as I put my hand on my stomach, cheeky little bugger!

Thats excellent news! YAY! I love feeling bub's kicks.. just dont like the ones where you have a whole limp sticking out of your stomach! Especially when theres no movement prior and your relaxed then all of a sudden.. BOOT! Scares the bajeebers outta me!

LOL yes, my first would do that. I remember clearly standing in the check out at Target with a foot sticking out of my side. It was very obvious!

I have been feeling movements for alittle while now but just yesterday was the most in one go that I have felt. Normally its a bit of a flutter about & thats it till the next day but yesterday she was break dancing it there!

Hehe, yeah I love feeling bubs move around too...it's such an amazing feeling! And probably the only thing I'll miss about being pregnant. I'm sure our little boy is teaching himself soccer (his dad's favourite sport) in my belly...either that or my volleyball earlier in the pregnancy has rubbed off on him...

Sherie