Thread: frozen coke etc?

Question frozen coke etc?

lol this worried me i needed to start a whole new thread but in the maccas ice cream thread i started it said it was because of the machines and frozen coke etc come out of similar machines???
    i am addicted to these things and drink them all the time should i be avoiding them???

I havnt heard anything about frozen cokes - I drink them all the time too!! I think they are fine, so carry on drinking!!!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

noni - I was absolutely consumed by having a frozen coke a day whe I was pregnant with Nos 1 & 2! It did not effect either of them!

I was so fussy that it had to be an actual Coca cola frozen coke, not just the crushed ice with syrup!

I LOVE FROZEN COKE/FANTA yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in fact i want one right now.

reminder: frozen COKE may have caffeine? correct me if I am wrong = please!

Speaking as an experienced mum who had had frozen cokes and soft serve icecream throughout all 6 of her pregnancies...I love the stuff! Yeah it has caffeine in,but IMO all my babies are fine so whats the harm.

I ate everything and anything while i was pg...and my DD turned out just fine!!!

I loved the slushees from the servo that used to be down the road!!

No there is no problem with frozen Coke. It isn't a food product like soft serve.

I was addicted to Coke and frozen Coke just before I had William. Don't know why.

mmmm, frozen raspberries. The maccas near my work has just started serving frozen raspberries ... Often, they were the only thing I could drink earlier on, and they don't give me heartburn. One of the few things that don't.

I have had the craving of frozen coke for months,. It is not an odd sight to see me driving to maccas at 10pm in pjs to get one! Shocker i know. Also i have had some of the not reccomended foods too, sundaes etc and my baby is fine that i know of... just a little stubborn like his mum.

Just to clarify, the only issue with soft serve ice cream is that it has been implicated in listeria outbreaks before which is why it is on the not recommended list. It doesn't mean to say that you will get listeria if you eat it but just to be aware of that.

It's quite possible that you could have it every day without a problem but the information is out there so that women are aware of the risk.

Taia's Mum Guest

Ok - really want a frozen coke now! mmmmmm