Thread: Fruit Tingles

Wink Fruit Tingles

Ok - WHO got me hooked on Fruit Tingles? Ever since they were suggested as an effective means of dealing with my indigestion, I have NOT been able to stop chewing on them - indigestion or not! I'm going to have to take out shares in Nestle now!

MG

ROFL Fletch! I'm taking a quick break from my Uni assign and had to dash down to the shops to get some more!!! I'm obviously paying the CEO of Nestle's Wage!

LOL...It's amusing how someone will mention a food and you either can't stop thinking about it and wanting it or think gross!! Fruit tingles is certainly in the first category!! Taste waaaaay better than Rennies too!! MMMMMmmm they're on my kitchen bench calling out to me!

Woo hoo, I'm not even pg (yet!) but LOVE FT's.
    Mental note... buy some next time at the supermarket!

you would have to beat me Fletch!!!!

I have no idea how many I'm having a day. DH refuses to buy more than a few packs at a time and won't let me buy more if I run out (stress os Uni assignment made it an exception today!). I haven't suffered any adverse side effects at all (other than a coloured tongue!)

spreckemily Guest

If DH starts rationing you MG I'll sneak you over some from Tassie!!!

heeheehee

ROFL Spreck!

That is so funny! Gas can be super painful though I had a friend once who was supposed to meet us at the cinema. Anyway she phoned just as we got there and said she couldn't come as she had been sitting on the toilet for hours! Turns out she ate a whole packet of Extra Drops and she couldn't go far from the toilet all night ROFL!!!

Oh how I LOVED those fruit tingles in the first few weeks of pg. I didn't have a problem with gas and I was at least a two pack a day girl LOL. Now I find that they help me when my mouth is full of extra saliva - just having something to suck on I think.

So I'm helping you girls pay the CEO of Nestle's wage

What have i been doing for the last 11 weeks - suffering with constant nausea and soooooo much extra saliva!!!!!!! I'm definately buying FT today - gas or no gas - i'll deal better with that than this sickness (though thanks for the warning!). FT here i come

Damn damn damn - i tried to get some today and couldn't find them. Even in the newsagents they said they always have them but just sold out Well i'll be sending DH around servo's on his way home to see if he has better luck!

chelleg Guest

Maybe the CEO of Nestle should be giving me a share of his wages for divulging this 'secret midwives cure' Glad they're working for you girls