Thread: Good heavens! I'm bigger than I thought!

Talking Good heavens! I'm bigger than I thought!

So I figured since we got some tax back, now might be a good time to get some new bras as they tend to be expensive and we tend to be poor I went out on Friday and tried on a few and to my amazement? disbelief? horror? I'm already a D-cup This at not even 9 weeks.... I hate to think how big they're going to get when my milk comes in!!

Have your boobs... uh... expanded more with subsequent pregnancies? I don't remember getting this big this early with my second.

I went from a DD to an E with DD. Up to an F with DS1. And then up to a G with DS2. Makes buying maternity bras very expensive - most maternity bras that go to that size (and there aren't too many) cost $70+++

I am 'thrilled' at the moment, because since giving up breastfeeding, my boobs have now retreated back to and E/F cup. Not sure if they will go back down much smaller though.

Mine got huge and then shrunk and then got ENORMOUS when my milk came in and now they have shrunk.. im normally a DD but my bras are massive now i dont even fit in an old D cup bra lol

Good to know I'm not alone, I guess! M suggested that I just buy the next size up since my boobs were likely to grow... had to explain that that would kind of defeat the purpose of having bras if they didn't fit properly! These ones were $50 each, I guess I'll probably get my money's worth.

I went to a G with my first, I with my second, I very briefly and now a G with my third.

Post-breastfeeding I dropped a cup size with my first two. I used to be a DD/E, then a DD, and I was a D before I got pregnant this time but have to wear full-cup bras because I have too much skin.

I need to sell a house or two (or three) and get a boob lift.

Yep. I was a 12B before getting pregnant. After ballooning to as much as a 12E I settled down to a 12D once I was only feeding once a day. With this pregnancy I am already a 14D! They feel huge!