Thread: Good ideas for baby shower?

Default Good ideas for baby shower?

Hey guys,
    I never had a baby shower so have little idea what presents are suitable. Its a good friend who is pregnant and due in January and is so excited about this bub (doesnt know if its a boy or girl) that she has bought everything.......

Any special ideas??

What about something to pamper herself with? Like a gift voucher to a beauty salon for a facial or manicure/pedicure?!?

Celsie. xoxox

I found things that you use up were great- like wipes, bath lotion, baby shampoo etc. put them all in a basket or something with some little things for mum too.

Hi Heather,

I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago. My friends and I decided to put our money together and make a hamper. We put in some things for both mum and bub. For mum we got treats for post birth like face masks, moisturisers, bath gels etc and for bub we got bibs (figure you can never have enough of those!), cute toys and even a couple of story books for when bubs is a little older. Hope that helps!

Hi Heather,

I brought Lesley a charm braclet for Chloe. It's something someone can add charms too and they will keep it forever.

A charm bracelet's a great idea, Michelle.