Thread: Gotta ask...

Question Gotta ask...

Well I have been searching the forums for a few days now but have had no luck finding the question that I am about to ask....

Alright my question....

is it OK to have sex while pregnant, especially during the first trimester?

DP has not asked me for sex yet but I am sure that the day will come soon and I want to be sure that it is all OK before I say yes or before I turn him away.

Thanks

Lol Ngala! Perfectly fine unless you have had any complications then you may be advised to abstain for a little while.

Exactly what Lis said! If you want it go for it - I certainly did LOL and Little Emerson is just fine!!

Lis - Your EDD is the same day as Emerson's birthday!!!

Phew!!

Thanks.. thats great to know I think DP is getting a bit stressed that he wont get any for 9 months!!

it is perfectly fine. I wouldnt DTD if you have any bleeding after tho. But there are plenty of other ways to "ease the tension".
    Have fun..

I was worried in the start as well, but after alot of research and asking my GP, all went well. Now im trying my hardest to get this baby out with sex....so far no luck, but DH thinks its a great excuse...lol

Like everyone said - perfectly fine. You can put your DH's mind to rest, lol.

lol

Thanks every one!! Looks like it is all OK. I wonder how long it will be before DP asks for some

PMSL at the movie... I am a bit the same worried dp is starting to get toey but i really not ready i had a very small amount of brown cm last week and cramps all is well after scan but think i will wait till after 12 weeks just to be sure....

As everyone said, perfectly fine unless you have had previous complications that advise against it. Just need to get a bit creative with your positions as it can be uncomfortable if you have pressure put on your belly!

Oh good point about not putting pressure on your belly! I guess the key is just to be gentle hey?

What are these complications be that you are talking about? It would be from previous pregnancies I guess??

Complications could be anything like bleeding, previous miscarriages, cervical issues etc. If your doc hasn't said anything and you're comfortable with it then go for it. My poor DH hasn't gotten any since conception and I'm 22w now LOL...

lol

Well lucky that I asked this question yesterday because ofcourse DP was a lil frisky yesterday. I was a lil worried but I told him to be gentle and all things seem to be ok! I dont know if I am going to be making a habit of it tho...

HA HA HA!!!
    I was super paranoid when preg with Indah after a M/C, but we have done it a few times since finsding out & all has been OK, but any pain, cramping, bl;eeding afterwards then I'd definately abstain!

Haha... I had a slight bleed at 6\7 weeks so we stopped until after 12 weeks and by ten I had a good size belly already and HUGE hooters and DH was raly put off. Now at 26 weeks and I have al but begged and have now resigned myself to errr myself ha ha.. Hey I have to laugh otherwise I would cry. He has said, other men dotn feel comfortable with it either and I said yeah but not many, you're not normal!!!!