Thread: hairdressors?

Question hairdressors?

is it ok to go to the hairdressors at 17wks preg? i really want to get my hair dyed or something u know bit of a confidence lift but i don't know if it will hurt the baby??? please help!!!

i had my hair coloured throughout my pregnancy at the hairdressers, i think they say avoid doing it in the first trimester.

thanks... yay for being past the first trimester

i think they just say make sure that its well venilated(sp?) while getting it done!

I'm so waiting for first tri to be over. i'm busting to give my hair some life!

This is my 3rd pregnancy and ive always gone every 8 weeks to get my hair done (coloured....). Hairdressers get pregnant too you know...LOL.

Same with me Mumma Bear, always had hair coloured throughout pg.

I waiting until 12/13wks to get my hair coloured. I was told its fine to colour hair during pregnancy only prob is your colour might not 'stick'. My hair dresser also said it is best that to do too many blonde foils cause it may strip away the hair and make it really brittle.

I am getting my hair done again tomorrow and cant wait!

thanks guys i git my hair done today and i feel sooo much better!!! it was so lifeless and gross but i def didn't wanna do it in the first three months...
    good point about hairdressors getting pregnant lol didn't even think of that!!!