Thread: Have you experienced this???

Question Have you experienced this???

Ok so on the way to work today I had a pressure like feeling down there then nudges like something was going to come out like a foot or a hand its been happening on and off all day its really weird... Bub hasn't kicked much today whereas every other day it moves and kicks me heaps soo much DH is guaranteed to be kicked from the time he gets home! But today next to nothing other than the weird sensation that I am going to feel a limb come out of my hoo ha hehehehe!

Is this the norm? And could it just be bub turning??? My OB is on 6 weeks holidays at the moment and I don't see him till the 19th or else I'd just call to ask...

Hello Miss K and might I say that your avy is beautiful!!! I LOVE it! I'm not sure about the sensation you are feeling but my bub has been really active since 16 weeks, the kicks etc vary depending on where bubs is sitting etc, so you might just be experiencing different sensations based on positioning? Sorry I can't be more help.

I remember feeling like that with the twins, your baby is still very little and has lots of room so it sounds like they are just exploring

At 22wks bub is still very tiny, it's possible bub could be kicking you ..... I remember getting kicked heaps in the cervix.... more so as DD got bigger.... boy that felt strange!!!!! LOL and then wait for the hiccups... that's cool

It's so special, enjoy! Soon bub will be so big and will be doing full turns in your tummy and jabbing you hard in the ribs hehe

Yep, I remember those feelings with all three of ours. It is as if you are about to see their little hand come out and give you a little wave hello lol...... Get used to it lol.... you have no choice hahahaha. But such a weird feeling huh!

Hope you enjoy your journey xoxoxoxoxo