Thread: Headache from the moon........

tiamiami Guest

Default Headache from the moon........

Hi Ladies........ I hope all is doing well. As for me I am doing good witht the two exceptions of one waiting for my first OB appiontment tommorow and two this darn headache........ Can we take anything for headaches bing almost 14 weeks along. Please let me know my head is throbinggg....

Emmy... How do you feel swetty. It is almost time for you and Gabriel isn"t it??? Good Luck Girlie!!

You can take panadol

skorpy Guest

Or paracetamol

I get headaches terrible,but i try not to take too many tablets if possible

tiamiami Guest

Is that like tylenol????

julesy Guest

Emma,

Look at the box of medication...as long as it says 'paracetamol' and nothing else is in it (like codeine for example) then it's the same as panadol. I think Tylenol is the same as panadol...it's american I think...
    Hope this helps! Otherwise ask the pharmacist!

julesy

Codeine is also ok.

yeah i was told it was ok to take panedine if the panadol wasnt toucking it but also try the cold gelle squishy mask thing ( ok this sounds stufid) they are usually clear plastic with blue inside look a bit like a hot or cold pack but are shaped for your face ! these are fantastic for headaches

panadol is called acetomenaphine in USA so if ur from USA.....you can take that...

Hi i have had headaches atleast every day for the last 2 and a bit weeks. Since i dont want to take panadol i have tried "a little bit of headache releif". It has worked wonders. It is $10 from the chemist and i would be lost without it! It even works on migraines as i had one this morn. Now it is down to a niggling headache.
    It is an all natural oil, so you are not putting anything into your body and it smells really nice. (Well i like it anyways!)
    Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy and i hope you have a happy and healthy bundle soon.
    Jenni