Thread: HELP!

Default HELP!

I'm 34 1/2 weeks pg with twins, and I've just put my back out. I can barely hobble to the loo! Do I ring the hospital in the morning to ask about physio, or try and get a private appt or what? I can't even roll over in bed it hurts much!

try the hospital first, if you have to wait I would make a appt with a private physio.

Definately try the hospital first. If its that bad they will have to do something about it!!

Goodluck and I hope you feel better soon!

Owie! Yeah ditto to what the other girls said, but you have my sympathy!! How annoying!

Hi,

Yes, go to the hospital first.

I hope you feel better soon.

Ouchies! That must be bad. Try the hospital first, and see what they say. I hope you get it corrected soon.

Thanks girls. I rang the hospital and the midwife said to make a private appt, 'cause it could take up to a week to get seen through the hospital. So I've got one for this afternoon which will hopefully make me feel a lot better!

Yeh i was gonna say id go to your doc cos waiting in the hospital can take hours. Least your doc can refer you somewhere and prescribe you pain killers or something.
    I had problems breathing a couple of weeks ago and went to my local GP who referred me for a chest xray, got it all done in a morning.

Hope youre back is ok