Thread: Help with Bassinet!

mama2cassidy Guest

Default Help with Bassinet!

Hi everyone,
    I've been given a second hand Love n Care bassinet by a friend and I pulled it apart to wash the covers for it the other day and I am now having great difficulty putting it back together again (I know, I know - how dumb am I right?). I've got the basket bit together but it's the hood thingy that has all the screws and nuts & bolts that i can't figure out. Has anyone got one of these that would be able to tell me the sequence of the screws, nuts, bolts etc for getting it together?
    Your help is much appreciated!

Sorry I can't help you on this one... Mine was easy to pull apart and put back together...

Hope you figure it out!

OMG This happened to me!!! But I'm the opposite. I can do the hood, but not the basket, lol. Ive packed it away, and am putting the baby straight into the cot. I was nearly in tears - the base doesnt fit in!!! The metal boning of the hood fit over each other at the sides and then you just screw it to the bassinet. Make sure you have the cover on the boning the right way. Good luck!

I have a love n care bassinett and DH pulled it apart for me to iron and put it back together . If you still need help message me and I will get him to help you.

Hi,

Oh great, i just pulled all mine apart last night and its in the washing machine as we speak.

Hopefully i will be able to get it back together easily.