Thread: Help for friend: maternity bra in B cup ?

Default Help for friend: maternity bra in B cup ?

Hi all,
    My friend is just under 7 months' pregnant and still about a B cup, she is having trouble finding a maternity bra, does anyone have any tips ?

Thanks!

Bonds! I wear the Bonds ones in a B cup and they are pretty comfy. The smallest is 12 though. I bought a bunch of them when I was pregnant. They're not very pretty but they do the job. You can get them at Big W for like $20-$25.
    Elle Macpherson has some nice smaller sized ones as well and come in a 10. Ive got a lovely Elle one.

I've got Berli in 10B. I can't remember what style it and the tag has faded. I got it from Myer.

Sheesh, she could fit both breasts in my 1 G cup... OOOH to have smaller Jugs!

I had to take a Singlet top back to the shops last week, it fit beautifully, except it took a while of pulling it over my boobs & I figured it'd be impossible to feed in!!! Ho hum!!!

I haven't had much trouble finding Bs.
    The Hot Milk range comes in a B - I always feel like a milf in mine
    You can get them online from mother's direct or zodee.
    The mother's direct site has maternity bras from A-H and if there isn't a shop nearby if you ring with your measurements there is a fitter who will help you.

I'm with Karina on the Bonds... I love them and also have the maternity singlet tops which are great for sleeping in cos they're not as restrictive

they have alot of maternity bras in B cup listed on ebay, ohhh to be able to fit a B cup I've been on the look out for bras for a while now and found the Berlie range to be really comfy but I have much larger boobies (12F). Target and Kmart also have a great range.

Yeh, Bonds are good.

Or loveable too, I like them. I got my loveable ones from Mothers Direct (online).

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

I had no trouble finding a 12b. Just went to Big W and had heaps to choose from.

I had a really hard time finding maternity bras in 10b - 12b. Kmart have some absolutely fantastic crop top maternity bras and I also love the bonds singlets.