Thread: Help Needed for Research Study

Peita Guest

Default Help Needed for Research Study

Hi! My name is Peita Andoniou and I am currently studying my Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology at Central Queensland University. As a part of the University requirements for the final year of study, we are required to conduct a Psychology Research project.

The purpose my study is to find out more about men's experiences on welcoming their first-born child, under the age of 6 months.

I am needing your help! If you think your husband or partner would be interested in filling out a questionnaire, or you know of a friend who might be interested, please email me on [email protected] and I will forward you a copy of the questionnaire. Once complete, it can be sent back to me via email. It can also be filled out online.

The questionnaire should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete, all responses will be anonymous (no names associated with the information) and only group totals will be used when the data is presented in the report.

Approval has been kindly given to me by Kelly.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

All your help is greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards

Peita

Unfortunately I am unable to help you as my first was my partners 4th but I just wanted to add that I think its great BB is supporting these surveys. I completed a pregnancy and image one a couple of years ago, and it was a pleasure out.
    Come on you guys! Get your DH/DP's in on this!
    Fi

When do you need it back by? My husband would probably be interested in helping you out but we arent due until 27th Sept.

Peita, I've emailed you. My DP will do it (with my help!), our first child is 5 months old.