Thread: help please!!!

Exclamation help please!!!

i have been feeling off all day but now im really scared.

i was just in the kitchen and my hand started shaking uncontrollably...more like vibrating!!

if i open my hands, they;re fine, if i close my fist, they shake really fast!!!

could this be anything to worry about?

Low sugar? Have you had enough to eat and drink today?
    If you are really worried I think you should call a dr. Does your GP do Sunday's?? I only recently found out that I can call my GP on a Sunday between 10 and 1 I think, so maybe try that first.

Unfortunately if its anything pregnancy related, I dont know if you will have any luck getting into see anyone. I know when I started bleeding at 11w noone cared - not the hossy, the birthing suite or my GP. They just aren't interested until you get over 12-13w I'm afraid.

But it seems more likely to be not related to bubs, which is good . Definitly have something to eat and drink, and then if that doesn't do anything call for some help.
    Hope you are OK.

Thanks fi, yeah i have eaten...i might go eat some more now

if it doesnt ease, i might ring nurse on call? No gps here on sunday, and im sure the hospital wouldnt care either

I was going to say low sugar too, I use to get all hot as well. Pop a few jelly beans for emergency in your bag hmm I use to eat them before needing them.
    Bec

Hope you're feeling better this evening. I've heard nothing but great things about nurse on call - so ring them if you want some reassurance.

Hi Danni, I hope you are feeling OK.
    You should prob go to the doctors to get checked out just in case, even if it stops.

My g/f had something similar when she was pg, adn turned out she'd developed an allergy to a medication she was on, which she's taken fine in the past.

Do you have any pain in your wrists or hands with the shaking? I know with my first pregnancy, I had carpel tunnel syndrome and I couldn't pick up a pen! I also had pins and needles up to my elbows.
    When I spoke to my Dr, he sent me to a physio, and that helped.

ok well the shaking has stopped but now it feels like I have pulled the muscles on top of my forearms on both arms!

Last night i was so tired but hardly slept at all and was itching all over?!

Danni hope you can get in to see the doctor today and find out what's going on. Maybe you just overdid it a little the day before? I know in first tri (and it's my first, too, so it's all new for me too!!) I would have really "good" days where I was feeling great, and then do too much, and feel absolutely shattered that night/the next day.

Keep us posted.

Dan, i hadthe itching in pg too... i hope you find out whats going on!!

PS congrats on making 12 weeks!! its flying by!!

CaughtGypsy Guest

Danni, Initially I thought low sugar when I read your post. Then you mentioned how sore your arms were...I used to row (before kids) and if we overused our forearms they would 'blow up'. They go shaky and later feel really sore. Gentle massage might help. I would still see a doc though.

Cool

How are the hands / arms today Danni? Feeling a bit better?