Thread: Here we go again - Sick

Default Here we go again - Sick

I think I am coming down witha cold or something again. This morning my throat is a bit funny & you know that iky feeling you get when your just about to get sick. I feel like that...
    I noticed yesterday my throught was a bit husky, I had to keep clearing my throat when talking to clients. Plus I am really tired today, but that could be cuz I was up late last night with DH (wink wink nudge nudge).

Anyone got any wonder remedies to nip this in the butt?

Awwww I wish I did Fionajill, I'm sorry, I hope it is nothing to sinister!!

Panadol, Berocca and as much water as you can drink.............and rest........ha!

mmm we have some Berocca, might do that, makes me need to pee a lot though that stuff and I already need to pee alot!
    I had a shower & really cleared my throat & I am feeling a bit better, so hopefully if I just rest up it will bugger off on its own.

Hot lemon and honey drink!!

I had a cold just over a month ago which lasted 3 weeks, then about a week ago i got another. So i took garlic tablets and the cold is pretty much gone, so i reckon they worked!

Hello, I always turn to the hot drinks when the scratchy throat thing starts. The best (very good if you're getting 'chesty') is Twinings Lemon Ginger tea bags, add a tiny drop of honey and while I'm not sure if it's medicinal, it sure is soothing!
    Hope you're feeling better soon
    :-)

Not feeling any worse but its still there, I think it may just be a cold/sniffles as my nose is a bit runny. So are the boys so thats probably it. Haven't much of an appite either though...