Thread: Hospital Classes

Lorin Guest

Angry Hospital Classes

A lady rang me up on Saturday saying she had received my application for the parently and labour classes and she wanted me to think about when and what i want to do. Well i rang ehr this morning and now she tells me all the Parenting classes in the night time are all booked out, from july to October which we are Due in October. So the only avaible ones are the 2pm till 4 pm which iwe cant attend because of work.
    And i really wanted my partner to come to these classes because he has no experience what so ever with babies, no clue at all. Im so mad.

Hi Lorin,

Give your Community Health Centre a call, some centres have midwives that run the classes, or ask the hospital where else you can go.

I would be made too, but there are still options...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

There are plenty of independant run classes too which are MUCH better. They don't just cover intervention and things that go wrong but how you can both make the most of the experience too.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

oh yeah this time we aren't doing hospital classes at all, but hypnotherapy classes instead. HAve a look there are some good independant ones

Thats not good. Did you ask if they do Saturday classes? We're booked in for a Saturday class which covers everything in the one day rather than having to go for 6 days or whatever..

Lorin Guest

I ask everything as possible, they only do 2 till 4 pm during the day and 6:30 till 8:30 at night once a week, Tuesday or thursday!!!
    Do the other classes cost money?