Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much weight gain is average during pg?

angelique Guest

I have put on 11.5 so far!! That seems like a lot for me.

It is really strange when you are not eating a whole lot of food. My tummy actually feels like it has shrunk!!

DoubleK Guest

after just weighing myself... i have put on 7 kilos so far! 3 of those have been in the last week!

Vicky Guest

Through the haze of my pregnancy brain, I think I heard on the news this week (or was it last week???) that they are considering bringing back in the old weight in for pregnant ladies as so many are overweight and gain more unnecessarily by eating for two, three and four!!! I for one would love this as it would be another way of monitoring this wonderful experieince we are all going through. It can be hard sometimes to know what to eat but I think that as long as you eat healthy foods the majority of the time, especially whole foords like fruit and veg, whole grains, protein (the food pyramid thing), do a little bit of exercise like walking around the block and think positve, who cares. That does not include if your weight becomes a health issue for yourself and or bubs.

9 weeks today...I do beleive my uterus is the size of a grapefruit. Why can't it be a fruit I is a good 2cm long, I'm tired, have reach a new level of m/s and did I mention hungry all the time????

Have a good day lovely ladies.

whoop whoop or not, not sure yet!!!

I've put on 5 kilos by 20weeks - 3 of those in the last 3 weeks. I appear to be gaining at a slower rate this time than preg #1 but I was still carrying 5 kilos of first pregnancy weight prior to starting this time so......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12