Thread: "How to Prevent the Preventable Caesarean" - Workshop with Henci Goer (VIC)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thumbs up "How to Prevent the Preventable Caesarean" - Workshop with Henci Goer (VIC)

My wonderful BellyBelly members are the first to know that we are blessed to have Henci Goer all the way from the USA to present some workshops here in Melbourne in the BellyBelly Centre. She have some GREAT talks, in the morning a session for consumers, 'How to prevent the preventable caesarean' followed by lunch, then an afternoon aimed at carers (or the birth savvy woman who wants to know more!), 'Limitations of Evidence Based Medicine,' and, 'The Illusion of Choice in Childbirth.'

Full details HERE!

Limited to 50 seated - and I would love to see those seats going to BellyBelly Members first!!!

THE FIRST 10 BOOKINGS WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE THINKING WOMAN'S GUIDE TO A BETTER BIRTH WORTH $39.95!!! (one per couple)
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Aggghhhh!!! Spewing!!!! I would so love to come! What an awesome coup Kelly! That's wonderful!

Ladies, get along to this - it will be worth it. This woman is a treasure trove of insights and information. You won't regret it

hmmm that might be worth some annual leave for.....

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I reckon it is, Henci is BRILLIANT...
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

How much is the plane ticket and will anyone be willing to have me to stay?

(Or can we have a BB Centre with this talk in the UK sometime very soon?)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kim~ View Post
    hmmm that might be worth some annual leave for.....
    I'm thinking flight and accommodation...tax deduction..."self education expense" yeah?