Thread: How quick did you get results from the Harmony Blood Test?

Default How quick did you get results from the Harmony Blood Test?

How soon did you get your results from the harmony blood Test? The wait is just excruciating. I was told its 10 days but hoping its sooner..

Default Re: How quick did you get results from the Harmony Blood Test?

I did the Verifi test and it was seven days - I think I had it done on a Thursday morning and called the following Thursday afternoon and the results were in. Hope the wait is short for you. x

16 days... was told 10-14 days but the long w/end meant that results were probably in but no one around to call me with them! ended up getting them at my 12 week scan. fingers crossed yours come sooner. xx

My friend recently had the harmony test done and she got the results in 8 days. I hope you get them quickly xxxx

Hi hun I got mine back in 8 days! So fingers crossed that it is the same for you.

Razzberry - have you heard anything yet?

I'm only 3 business days into my wait, and I've never been very patient....

It took 10 days for my results (though they were there a few days earlier but it was the weekend so they weren't open).

We came back low risk for Trisomy 13,18 and 21 and no evidence of Turners, but my relief only lasted a few hours as I saw my OB later that arvo and at first he was very positive as the results were good but then he did an ultrasound and fluid had significantly increased and now he is questioning whether its a cystic hygroma which brings its own issues and rare syndromes and fatal consequences in some circumstances. I have a detailed nuchal scan in a week when I will be 12 + 5 so anxiously waiting to see how things look on that. It is an incredibly scary time for us.

Oh Razzberry, I'm sorry that you only had a short period of relief before a new worry.
    I hope that you can go into your scan next week with some optimism, and you get some answers quickly. I'll be thinking of you.

Hi Razzberry, I'm sorry that you are going through all this worry. It is so hard. Have they advised you to have an amnio? Personally, I would probably go that route ( or a cvs, at the stage you are). One of the lovely ladies in my community was told at 12 weeks that things weren't looking good (she had fetal hydrops), by 20 weeks, it had all cleared up. She is now a healthy two year old. She has a fb page called Josee's Journey of faith, hope, & love. As I've mentioned our little girl had a cystic hygroma and whilst we were told it could be a number of things, with some of those being fatal, she is about to turn two. Yes, she has Down Syndrome, but that is nothing in the scheme of things. Big hugs. Praying you get some answers soon. PM me if you want, more than happy to chat.

Thanks SammyRo, I realy hope things turn out like your daughter or your friends.we had similar issues in pregnancy with my first daughter and after a stressful pregnancy she was fine in the end too,mane by 20 weeks fluid had all resolved. But apparently this baby looks much worse. We have a dye isles scan next week and I guess we will go from there. I had a cvs with my daughter so would maybe do that agin.