Thread: A huge Thank-You

Thumbs up A huge Thank-You

I have been a member of this site since just before I found out I was pregnant and as you can see I don't post too much as I am quite shy. However, over the last 37 weeks or so I have found this site to be very valuable.

Many times, I have wondered about things happening with my body, the baby and the overall pregnancy experience. Sure enough, someone has always posted what I have wanted to know and there has always been a number of people to reply with lots of different views. Including those really embarrassing questions that you never want to ask!

As a first time mum (and the first to have a baby in my circle of friends) I have found this site to be incredibly helpful and resourceful when there has been no-one else to ask. As I get closer to the end and become more nervous, I am glad that I have been able to read so much about my options/ choices etc to keep me informed.

Just wanted to say thanks again. Best wishes to you all with your journey.

CJ I am so happy that you found this site useful. Even though you are shy, I do recommend you join your relevant belly/baby buddies site - I am in June 2006 Baby Buddies and we have been together (mostly) for over a year now and it is great. We still get new members and welcome them with open arms so I am sure you will love your group too

CJ I'm glad you've found this site to be so helpful.
    It's good to see you have posted and said hello.
    Please don't be shy. I'd love to hear about your birth. And as Roryrory said join in with Belly/Baby buddies. They will make you more than welcome!
    All the best

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Great to hear CJ! We have so many avid readers who are 'silent' and it makes me feel so good to know that more that those who actually post are getting the benefits of this shared information. I know there are lots of you out there reading enthusiastically
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.