Thread: I am starting to get excited.........

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Default I am starting to get excited.........

OK, this may sound really pathetic, but after the not so great start to this pregnancy, I am actually starting to find myself looking forward to feeling the first contraction, when to go to hospital, seeing my OB coming in telling me it is time to meet my baby, and then getting waited on hand and foot in hospital for 5 days!

Just thought I would post, it has been a long journey to this point!!!!

Not pathetic at all Relle!! Congratulations and I really hope it all keeps on getting better and better for you. Your rough start just makes you appreciate it all even more, so good on you!!

Relle !! Hugs to you thats brilliant and I know exactly what you mean.. im starting to get a little the same way myself xxxxxx

Jane that is fantastic! We obviously just needed sometime didn't we!

Hi Relle

I hear you loud and clear. I feel exactly the same. Who would ever have thought we would be looking forward to our first contraction LOL!!!
    Good on you!

Jem

Hey Relle,
    I feel the exact same way. I can't wait until we are all due, and water break, telling everyone in BB, then off to the hospital. I'll probably want to take the computer in with me, so I can tell you all know I get on. . Don't think that will be happening though. I'm so happy for you that you are feeling much better about the whole birthing thing, must be the doula thing
    Approx. 16 weeks to go, yey yey yey yey.

Yay for us Jem and Mel!

Mel I think you are right, the Doula thing has a lot to do with it, in that I have had another focus and feel like I am helping other people, not just being a mum and a wife iykwim.

Bring on the next 16 weeks, I am going to have serious, serious withdrawal from BB when I am in hospital! I am definately going to do the start of my labour on BB though, while I can sit in one place that is! lol

Yeah me too Relle, but like you said that is of course I can sit still that long. Oh just talking about it, makes me all jittery and excited, oh I can't wait until it is our turn. I wonder sometimes who will be first (probabaly Linny) then second etc. I just hope that I'm not last