Thread: I have to smile

Smile I have to smile

Last week i went to the hospital for my u/s and before i could say anything the lady behind the desk said my name and told me to sit down. I was a little at first.

Today i called to book my next u/s and gave my details and she said yep i know who you are see you Thursday Michelle.
    It just shows i spend too much time at the hospital. I've even had the same guy doing nearly all my scans.

Even when i go for my BT they say see you next week not long to go now.

I am so looking forward to not going anymore.

At least they are recognising you as a person, Michelle and that's nice. Embrace it as best you can. It's not long to go now honey. You are doing an awesome job!

Michelle that happened to me as well. They all knew my name, the I was having a boy and what I was going to call him - it certainly guaranteed a personal service LOL.

Fletch it does make you feel special when they remember you. I can't wait till bubs is here as well

I have to go for two u/s this week.

Wow Michelle i hope my hospital is as nice to me as they are to you! Not long to go now your on the home stretch...........

At least it's personal service, although I'm sure you would rather they didn't know you QUITE so well!! Hang in there, I guess they are trying to make it as pleasant as possible... fingers crossed for your other ultrasounds and hope everything is going as smoothly as it can.

Consider yourself special and loved. At least they know you are a human when you have a name so it could be worse ..... I know some patients by their medical record number (as well as their name, birthday and where they last lived )

Good to see you're smiling, Michelle! Sounds like they all love you there - most people only remember the troublemakers and the nice ones, and I know you're in the latter category! Only another four weeks, tops, for you now - I bet you'll be so fussed over on the ward when you do go in.