Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss my baby bump already!

Default I miss my baby bump already!

The title says it all. I miss my baby bump!

Even though I'm sleep deprived and evenings are super stressful right now with a Nb and toddler, I just cannot bear the thought of never being pregnant again, or never birthing another bub. I just love it all too much to never do it again.

Just gotta convince DH. Which ATM is pretty hard - he doesn't adjust well to broken sleep so is definately saying no to another one at the moment, Lol

I was the same after dd2, couldn't wait to go through it all again even though it was a difficult pregnancy with her. This time after ds we have decided our family is complete.

We figured we may as well have another after dd because there will be broken sleep anyway rather than going through it all later.

I think 3 is a good number Black_rose
    How are you finding it with 17-18 months between your last two?

I was the same after DD was born!! Missed my pregnant bump terribly!! And when I'd get my tummy gurgling (gas or something ) I would stop and think "ooh" and then remember, no its not a kick, just gas!!! seriously!!

But i'm excited & lucky I get to do it all over again soon

Lol use can have mine lol I luv my kids but don't like being pregnant lol
    I don't mind sharing...

Lol Shanti, Phantom kicks
    I'm excited for you too

Quote Originally Posted by amali*baby View Post
    Lol use can have mine lol I luv my kids but don't like being pregnant lol
    I don't mind sharing...
    hehe, isn't if funny how we're all different. I LOVE being pregnant. Even if I did gripe about it sometimes

Lol it's always complicated and I get so heavy. I always say to my SIL you carry them and I'll give birth...I live labour lol I'm a weirdo I know.. Think because they're so quick and less painful
    Last edited by Amity; September 18th, 2010 at 11:48 PM.

I know how you feel - I felt like that when I had to give birth one month early, I felt a bit cheated lol. And even though we decided on only having 2 I was trying to think of how to convince DH to go for a 3rd (even though the second pregnancy was very hard compared to the first). I blame the newborns for being so cute

I don't miss being pregnant but what I do miss is feeling DD moving around inside me. She was a VERY active bubba (and is on the outside too) and I'd get savaged on a daily basis. LOL. I'd lie in bed and just love feeling her moving around, wondering what this little baby was going to be like.

And she is EXACTLY what I imagined

i didnt enjoy being pregnant. I was sore uncomfortable but i do miss it!!! i miss laying down and seeing my belly move and i too sometimes feel kicks and i get excited then remember shes not in there anymore

I totally get what you are saying. The day I got home from hospital I said to DH I just want to be pg again! I even started a thread about it. Other than LTTTCer worries I loved being pg and never felt better. And even though life now is better than I could have ever imagined I can't wait to try to add to our family.

i know all too well what your saying!! We only have the one atm, who is nearly one and DH is saying no
    i want another soo bad it nearly hurts!! Just one more and then ill be happy, i cant bear the thought of not doing this at least one more time
    Good luck with your DH, im sure in the future he'll come around!!

bahahaha you are too cute MamaS!

i have to say that i miss my baby bump and would sooo have another birth experience like i had with DD2 in a heartbeat...but i am 100% happy with my 2 girls now and DH and I are 'done'. it's such a conflicted thing!

i reckon i would make a perfect surrogate! but from what i have seen when i looked into the requirements would lock me out (boo hoo!).

I am loving it mamaspice we have a ball. It can get tricky trying to shower or empty the dishwasher etc, but I wouldn't have it any other way. There is a similar age gap between dd1 and so we have been through it before.

I do miss having time to myself while ds is bfing every three hours or so but he does take bottles so I can dash out for a little while, just not too long or it gets painful for me.

Wellllllll, you know I'm going to tell you to just have another one right? teeheehee

I'd forgotten how quickly after DS I wanted to be pregnant again and am sure I'll feel the same after I birth this bub. As I sit here now I can feel a foot sliding along my tummy and a little bottom trying to find room to move and although it's sometimes uncomfortable I know I'll miss this special time when it is just the 2 of us, a bond so tight.

My dh wants another 2 (lord give me strength). I tell him in jest that he'll have to find somebody else to give him the other 2 as I think I'll be done after this one, although stranger things have happened...

Hope things are going well for you Mama.

Another here who misses their bump. My pregnancy wasn't easy with pelvic pain, but I loved rubbing my bump and feeling that special protectiveness and excitement of meeting our bub. I tried to explain this to DH who just didn't get it, so glad I'm not alone. Like Daisy, my DS came a few weeks early so I also felt cheated as I was thinking he'd come late and was looking forward to a few more weeks of belly rubbing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast